I feel truly valued here among the Britney fans (let's make it a thread of appreciating positive qualities of Britney fans

I just wanna say thank you to Britney youth

you are young and kinda honest in my book

more straightforward than some complicated people who just want something suspicious but make their way a nuisance. and deceive themselves, deceive me

i have come to appreciate your rawness in your honesty, your youth and in many ways you are not manipulative at all, just saying what you think is right, not wanting to play some massive scenes and making co-fans a pawn

it is easy to connect with most of you

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

i really wanna say i appreciate that even if members here are not always that well educated (or say they are young and have bright future ahead, even brighter), in nature they are not doing major manipulative schemes to be evil or something. just today 9 minutes before the day ended id say i have been witness to manipulative behavior towards me today. and i hate that. some people want to play me as a puppet.

• Love 1

that was such a beauriful and kind messahe thank you for sending your message it's really nice for you and i hop ur life will be filled with love, angels; gratitude be prouf of who you are never let anybody say that you're not cool  stop thinking about what people  think

you're an angel and you are beautiful like the sunsets that illuminate the ocean at the dawn of a day that starts well and ends well with the twilight moon

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Dreams said:

that was such a beauriful and kind messahe thank you for sending your message it's really nice for you and i hop ur life will be filled with love, angels; gratitude be prouf of who you are never let anybody say that you're not cool  stop thinking about what people  think

you're an angel and you are beautiful like the sunsets that illuminate the ocean at the dawn of a day that starts well and ends well with the twilight moon

THATS SO SWEET :)

i can see that you are an angel love being yourself

• Love 1