Britney doesn't look like her parents or siblings

Jamie lynn and Bryan both look like Jamie and Lynn indeed, especially like jamie. But Britney not a single thing. Always have thought that.

Maybe Lynn cheated on Jamie and got pregnant with Britney as result, and later on she turned out the most succesfull Spears member (HIS name), not even his own blood, he all jealousy, thats why Jamie hates Britney so much and abuses her like that. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

ok enough internet for today

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 7
  • Like 1

Britney look like Lynne tho. But with slightly different jaw. 

Britney-Spears-Ups-and-Downs-With-Dad-Ja

Edit: I just noticed both Lynne and Jamie have darker hair while Britney is more brown ish. I know I might be reaching a bit here and it might be slightly inappropriate.. but does Jamie think that Britney is not his own? I mean they are filing for divorce when Lynne have Britney.. Is that why Jamie is so mean to Britney all this time? Again, hope I didn’t offend Britney here if she’s reading this.. :(

• Love 4
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, neverover said:

Britney look like Lynne tho. But with slightly different jaw. 

Britney-Spears-Ups-and-Downs-With-Dad-Ja

Edit: I just noticed both Lynne and Jamie have darker hair while Britney is more brown ish. I know I might be reaching a bit here and it might be slightly inappropriate.. but does Jamie think that Britney is not his own? I mean they are filing for divorce when Lynne have Britney.. Is that why Jamie is so mean to Britney all this time? Again, hope I didn’t offend Britney here if she’s reading this.. :(

Bryan, Britney and JL all were dirty blondes as small children tho.

c912ba81a1b8ca4fbd9ea297f0a90e36.png

8b84e197d6408d6dc1ec58886496f0f2--brothe

jamie-lynn-spears-8-660.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

She looks like her mom but nothing like her dad. I've also wondered if maybe Jamie isnt her dad, which wouldnt surprise me given how they were about to divorce right before Britney was born. Maybe that's why Jamie is so disgusting towards her and why he favours Juno, who is a copy of him. He is a true narcissist

• Love 3

There was a yearbook photo being passed around here of jamie as a kid, and there is something in his very young face that I do see in some of Britney's expressions at certain times. 

Mostly she looks like Lynn, especially with dark hair. 

But I agree with the general spirit of the thread that she looks nothing like her family, bc her parents and siblings are NOWHERE NEAR as beautiful as she is. Must be the magic of the genetic lottery, i guess. 

2 hours ago, DollyParton said:

mouth.png

its all about the mouth

CAN I PLEASE UNSEE THIS?! :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

btw OP, I actually agree with you. I see a LITTLE of Britney in younger JL (I think JL got at least a nose job since, too). & do not hate me guys, but I always thought Britney looked more like Jamie than Lynne..it’s mostly in the nose area. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2