Scarlett Johansson sues Disney for 'Black Widow' breach of contract; Emma Stone also considering to follow suit with 'Cruella'

Don't they talk strategies before release? I remember that Gal Gadot and Paty received 10 million for the release of WW on HBO Max, because they also receive bonuses from revenues.

It feels weird, also sad for Scarlet because it took so long for her solo movie and the movie is almost a introducing arc for another character.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2021 at 11:18 PM, NobodyKnowsPete said:

Welcome to Exhale, the place where you be called racist and reported for being sarcastic with nationalities, but people is allowed to call a woman b!t£ç# for fighting for what a big company promised her :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Don't forget the judgemental gays who try to drag newbies and comeback kids...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ****ie James said:

Don't forget the judgemental gays who try to drag newbies and comeback kids...

For me is totally OK if people say I cross the line between humor and shade, but if I’m dragged for my comments I expect the same for an entire post calling a woman B***H just because she is fighting for her job and rights. I think it is totally worst than my comments because they are ***iest comments without any hiding. Where are those people who get offended so easily???

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block