Jamie Lynn Alleged New Album Cover, Title & Tracklist Revealed !

2 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Not to sound rude but... I don't understand what your song has to do with this whole thread? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I mean, there is literally no connection :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Just shameless promotion on my 3k2 hit thread. If the song was good at least... :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Just shameless promotion on my 3k2 hit thread. If the song was good at least... :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I'm not gonna lie, that whole comment reminds me of those YouTube comments that are pretty much everywhere where they say for example: "I love you, Britney! Btw it would be very nice if you could check out my new song on my channel" etc... And they talk about "new songs" as if they put out some hits in the past... Then you check out their channel out of curiosity and that's literally their first song/video :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, HardToForgetYa said:

I can't believe i'm so late to this iconic thread :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Btw i heard that there will be an expanded edition with the following tracks:

Make Me (Louuu)

Just Like Lynn

Unusual Lou

Coupure Eloutrique

He About To Louse Me

Lounely

One Kiss From Lou

Perfect Louver

Sloumber Party (Feat. Papa Spears)

Over To Lou Now

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Sloumber Party with Papa Spears?

throw up team america GIF

• Haha 5
49 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

I'm not gonna lie, that whole comment reminds me of those YouTube comments that are pretty much everywhere where they say for example: "I love you, Britney! Btw it would be very nice if you could check out my new song on my channel" etc... And they talk about "new songs" as if they put out some hits in the past... Then you check out their channel out of curiosity and that's literally their first song/video :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Yes, they are everywhere in the comment section of the most popular videos on youtube, instagram.. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

I call that pure spamming. "Jail to all of them !" :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: 

• Haha 2