Jamie Lynn Alleged New Album Cover, Title & Tracklist Revealed !

23 hours ago, Louis-j said:

Cover1    Cover2

Title : Confessions of a broke ***

Tracklist :

1. "Not Mad"
  2. "Chillin' Without U"
  3. "Don't Go Knocking On My Condo"
  4. "Broke At The Ritz"
  5. "Oops!.. I Just Ran On a Cat"
  6. "Not Lying Y'all"
  7. "Blurred Kids"
  8. "In Her Shadow"
  9. "Daddy's Girl"

DON'T GO KNOCKING ON MY CONDO E E E 

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
36 minutes ago, neverover said:

lol I went to her instagram profile to see what's up. Well I guess she had it coming. She gaslight her sister and millions of people behind Free Britney movement. What would she expect? 

And everyday people will come up with different meme of Jamie with a wig. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Honestly, she had it coming. She knows it, her family knows it. At least they were smart to shut up. But not Jamie Lynn, ohhhh no not her. She just had to say something like she’s innocent. Poor thing, now look at her... has she learned her lesson? I think not, I know she’s not done talking. Not by a long shot.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Honestly, she had it coming. She knows it, her family knows it. At least they were smart to shut up. But not Jamie Lynn, ohhhh no not her. She just had to say something like she’s innocent. Poor thing, now look at her... has she learned her lesson? I think not, I know she’s not done talking. Not by a long shot.

What’s sad about this is actually people who ended up working with her. The make up artist and the photographer for that shoot that got tagged in Juno’s post ended up getting negative comments. Normally, the person getting tagged will get exposures and additional likes and follows.. but not this one. People would rather not to be affiliated to her. Say goodbye to that bottle pop paid promote then..

• Haha 4
  • Like 2