Jamie Lynn Alleged New Album Cover, Title & Tracklist Revealed !

12 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

It sure does!! I wasn’t shading the legendary Lil Kim. I stan the queen beeΒ 

Feeling It Lil Kim GIF by VH1

Oh, trust me Sis. I didn't think you were shading. The fact you came in with that detail, I was like yass I'm talking with the Beehive! Kim is my girl from too many decades ago, lol. I love seeing Kim-Love on exhale.Β :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:Β :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Oops!... I Dipped It Again

reface-2021-07-30-07-36-32.gif

Β 

Don't Let Me Be the Last to Rob

reface-2021-07-30-07-21-10.gif

Β 

Toxic (Sister)

reface-2021-07-30-07-22-19.gif

What app / site did you usedΒ for that?

Also, as you know how I can put a snapchat facemask on a existing pic / video, I'd like to know please.Β 

1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Man y’all guys are vicious... I friggin love it.. has anyone noticed her stories lately. This girl is getting depressed af! I kinda wish she had a big sister that she could rely on to help her through this media s**t storm... to bad she burnt that bridge

lol I went to her instagram profile to see what's up. Well I guess she had it coming. She gaslight her sister and millions of people behind Free Britney movement. What would she expect?Β 

And everyday people will come up with different meme of Jamie with a wig.Β :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 2
  • Like 2