Britney Spears got her X Factor back thanks to Simon Cowell – before she fell into despair

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Womanizer was released in 2008, they're talking about this "disastrous appearance" 

simon%20cowell%20and%20britney%20spears.

f4108c74086d229f75c4d1ad771f100a.jpg

Not her best performance, but nowhere near a "disaster". She's just done better performances but as usual they try to act like something is terrible whenever it comes to Britney not being perfect.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Prachi said:

Spears, Cowell realised, was not suffering from any of the fancy disorders mentioned on the internet like Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Association. Instead, she was smarting from fear.

Excuse me what the ****. What the **** is "attention deficit hyperactivity association"? This f.cking uneducated clown is an embarrassment to journalism. I haven't read an article this judgmental, uninformed, objectifying and trashy in a long time.

• Like 5

What a nasty article. *** the **** she was overweight ? If anything she was in better shape then 70% of world population and she wasn't even at her best back then.

What a pig is whoever wrote this. Odk what was going on bts in 2008 but she nailed that performance and yeah blah blah blah miming part.

• Like 2

People just need to realize she literally went through rock bottom in front of the world. Some people can thrive on the comeback others can only focus on their past and feel embarrassed for life. A literal princess that fell in front of the world. Everyone knows she was doing ***** partying, acting crazy. I couldn't imagine what it would feel like to think the whole world thinks your crazy at one point. I keep saying it but she should pull a lindsay Lohan when shes free and stay out of the spotlight with her millions and perform here and there. Lindsay knew if she didnt leave it would never end, say what you will but lindsay is no dummy.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

wasn't that 2008 ? also I doubt Britney had power to demand anything 

3 hours ago, ElenaB said:

i dont understand a lot of things here. what are they talking about a womanizer performance? in 2007? on american idol? which womanizer performance was erratic?

and what about this look is overweight?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTv-FinYlKy0BOsAN7hIgq

and i know it’s meant to praise her, but the article didn’t sit well with me

2 hours ago, Prachi said:

Hm, I think it was 2007ish end  they might just wanted to put her out so she can have a comeback but not sure. 

Guys it was probably just a typo lol.

Overweight?!! Yeah, so the Femme Fatale era was jokingly called the "Fatte Female" era. Even though it was mean, it was never about her weight but the unflattering outfits she wore during the FF album promo. During the X-Factor shows she looked great (apart from a few iffy hair and a make-up moments). Britney is very short, so an unflattering outfit (not mention bloating) would make her look "overweight".

I don't buy the whole "healthy at any size" BS (i.e. glorifying obesity)... With that said, Britney has never, ever been overweight!

• Like 3