Jodi Montgomery files petition supporting Britney's request to remove Jamie & also supports decision to appoint Forensic Accountant as Conservator of Estate

2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Gonna play devil's advocate here but is there anyone here with the legalese who can theorise possible counter arguements Jamie may make or reasons why penney might deny it? I mean Britney in no uncertain terms wants him gone and in jail, Rosengart's petition covered everything from Jamie's lack of expertise, possible squandering of millions, the authenticity of the founding of the conservatorship, Jamie using the estate to fight against Britney's best interest. Jodie is saying investigate and her medical team want him out. Lynne exposed him and backed up everything Britney said, and even in trying to place blame, viv exposes the fact that there was never a medical reasoning for this to happen.

Is there anyway this can be denied?

It’s no deny it from Penny, the argument for Jamie is no argument but they might try to wait till that date is close to file something that would push back the process. All they can really do is stall at this point 

19 hours ago, G-unit said:

Jodi has no choice at this point but to be team Free Britney.  She’s not getting the crazy amount of money she wanted for security from Britney’s estate, she’s in hot water with the movement, and she knows if she makes one single mis-step she will be crucified.  Good for her for actually going with what Britney wants.  Now, she better be prepared to step down without any fight as soon as the termination petition is filed.  She knows Rosengart is the real deal and she knows he’s capable of finding all the bad.

2 hours ago, s&m said:

The Amount of press that will be present September 29th will be out of this world :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

If I were in LA I would definitely called in sick and go rally with y’all. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
But last hearing was wild. Britney wasn’t even plan to speak in the court, and there are already massive crowd and press out there. Some people even think it was coachella and grabbed the mic and started singing. And I thought the meditation girl at the beginning was bad enough lol. Made it felt like TRL. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

1 hour ago, neverover said:

If I were in LA I would definitely called in sick and go rally with y’all. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
But last hearing was wild. Britney wasn’t even plan to speak in the court, and there are already massive crowd and press out there. Some people even think it was coachella and grabbed the mic and started singing. And I thought the meditation girl at the beginning was bad enough lol. Made it felt like TRL. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

That was Lollapaloza pre party :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: