Jodi Montgomery files petition supporting Britney's request to remove Jamie & also supports decision to appoint Forensic Accountant as Conservator of Estate

idgaf, I won't be happy until she leaves the picture entirely.

I don't like Jody (with a Y because that's how the queen spells it), I don't like the medical team who she probably blows in exchange for rigged psych evals of our queen, and if she mentions the words "comprehensive care plan" one more time, I am going to vomit. I also don't like her lawyer who was all, "we´re clearly dealing with someone who has mental illness" and who, in this most recent hearing, also insinuated that Britney was lying about not being able to have her hair and nails done throughout the pandemic (see court docs). 

:gunney:

• Love 1
  • Like 5

i love this; there's no way penny can deny it at this point - im also glad she supported the accounting person too; thats very important.

now what i cant decipher is her angle; are we supposed to believe jodi wants to help for real? or is she more like "lets make your conservatorship better but still keep you in one"?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Lumanizer said:

idgaf, I won't be happy until she leaves the picture entirely.

I don't like Jody (with a Y because that's how the queen spells it), I don't like the medical team who she probably blows in exchange for rigged psych evals of our queen, and if she mentions the words "comprehensive care plan" one more time, I am going to vomit. I also don't like her lawyer who was all, "we´re clearly dealing with someone who has mental illness" and who, in this most recent hearing, also insinuated that Britney was lying about not being able to have her hair and nails done throughout the pandemic (see court docs). 

:gunney:

yes, she has a very condescending tone when talking about her.

• Like 5

Gonna play devil's advocate here but is there anyone here with the legalese who can theorise possible counter arguements Jamie may make or reasons why penney might deny it? I mean Britney in no uncertain terms wants him gone and in jail, Rosengart's petition covered everything from Jamie's lack of expertise, possible squandering of millions, the authenticity of the founding of the conservatorship, Jamie using the estate to fight against Britney's best interest. Jodie is saying investigate and her medical team want him out. Lynne exposed him and backed up everything Britney said, and even in trying to place blame, viv exposes the fact that there was never a medical reasoning for this to happen.

Is there anyway this can be denied?

24 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Gonna play devil's advocate here but is there anyone here with the legalese who can theorise possible counter arguements Jamie may make or reasons why penney might deny it? I mean Britney in no uncertain terms wants him gone and in jail, Rosengart's petition covered everything from Jamie's lack of expertise, possible squandering of millions, the authenticity of the founding of the conservatorship, Jamie using the estate to fight against Britney's best interest. Jodie is saying investigate and her medical team want him out. Lynne exposed him and backed up everything Britney said, and even in trying to place blame, viv exposes the fact that there was never a medical reasoning for this to happen.

Is there anyway this can be denied?

Eagerly awaiting for someone to answer this. 

Demi Lovato Popcorn GIF

(Watch her be like, "hmm i need more time to make my decision and look at counterarguments")