Jodi Montgomery files petition supporting Britney's request to remove Jamie & also supports decision to appoint Forensic Accountant as Conservator of Estate

How mentally unwell is Jamie that literally everyone expect Jamie Lynn Spears thinks he should resign? I just don’t get what his logic is anymore. His ex wife/**** buddy even wants him out of the equation yet he still refuses to step down. It’s scary concerning what this man is capable of. 

• Like 2

Guys, I wonder what they're saying to each other behind the scenes.  I truly believe they're all angry at Sam for unsealing this because that's what led to us finally being able to read the docs, and HEAR Britney.  So, I mean, that's the only good thing Sam did...and I'm sure it was Lynne's lawyer that made him do it once he stepped in last year.  But, I would LOOOOOOOVE to be a fly on the wall during any of their conversations.  The ship is going down. Welcome to the Titanic b*tches.  None of them will get away with this.  This is a marathon, not a sprint. And Britney WILL win!

Sinking Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Jodi has no choice at this point but to be team Free Britney.  She’s not getting the crazy amount of money she wanted for security from Britney’s estate, she’s in hot water with the movement, and she knows if she makes one single mis-step she will be crucified.  Good for her for actually going with what Britney wants.  Now, she better be prepared to step down without any fight as soon as the termination petition is filed.  She knows Rosengart is the real deal and she knows he’s capable of finding all the bad.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

So is Jodi the one responsible for Britney’s physical body leaving or not leaving her home? Is she loosening the driving, and the posting? I wonder what does Jodi manage day to day. And who does Britney live with? I bet some security guards, and a person acting a butler /house manager, and a personal assistant?