Miley Cyrus starts work on her next album

plastic hearts was okay for a few listens but did not have that staying power whatsoever in my opinion. 

maybe 'midnight sky' or 'bad karma'??? those were my fave songs but I don't even really listen to them anymore.

gimme more songs like slide away, the most, mothers daughter, can't be tamed.....etc....

• Love 5

I like Miley a lot but after Bangerz, Ive only liked her singles and not a full album. She's probably the most versatile artist right now. She can legitimately pull off pop, rock, country, hip hop and folk BUT I prefer her top40 mainstream music. So im not looking forward to another rock album

• Love 4

I'm not really into Plastic Hearts... I was hoping for a more pop sound like her previous EP She's coming, I was into songs like The Most, Mother's daughter (this was one didn't really age well imo). Remember that retrospective video of Miley in 10 seconds? I was like oh yeahhhhhhhh :enigma_alien_blue:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I hate to say it, But miley's voice since her surgery is best at rock or country voice. 

It's way more raspy and very deep. Before the surgery her voice was girly and could fit any genre. 

I'm thinking medically it's helped and plus Rock Miley was how we fell in love with on her Disney days..

The music in the 00s was rock pop influenced.  

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block