TRI STAR Medical Group & Rehab

There's NOTHING on these documents to link this company to Lou Taylor. Unless I'm mistaken and missed something. 

It could be, and likely is, completely unrelated to Lou Taylor and Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group, much like the plumbing and heating company.

I think we need to be more careful when reporting on things like this. 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, rennen said:

There's nothing on these documents to link this company to Lou Taylor? Unless I'm mistaken and missed something. 

It could be a completely unrelated to Lou Taylor and Tri Star Sports & Entertainment, much like the plumbing and heating company. 

My thoughts exactly! 

A quick internet search proves no connection whatsoever.

Plus, Lou usually lists herself as agent on her companies.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, rennen said:

There's NOTHING on these documents to link this company to Lou Taylor. Unless I'm mistaken and missed something. 

It could be, and likely is, completely unrelated to Lou Taylor and Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group, much like the plumbing and heating company.

I think we need to be more careful when reporting on things like this. 

This. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I guess all companies with “Tri” and “Star” are all connected to Loucifer. :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: