This sentence sits deep

For me, these sentences will not be explained even after years. Imagine you are at a hearing, the person you are defending is in the room and you say, "The hearing should be sealed,  and should not be shared with public ,since the privacy of our client's children will be compromised". I think a judge( or rather a good judge) would understand from that sentence how these people have been gaslighting Britney for years.

Britney's mothering choices are still on trial. And this is done to Britney herself with her own money.and still happening. What a shame...

5 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

For me, these sentences will not be explained even after years. Imagine you are at a hearing, the person you are defending is in the room and you say, "The hearing should be sealed,  and should not be shared with public ,since the privacy of our client's children will be compromised". I think a judge( or rather a good judge) would understand from that sentence how these people have been gaslighting Britney for years.

Britney's mothering choices are still on trial. And this is done to Britney herself with her own money.and still happening. What a shame...

100% feels like gaslighting to me. Protecting medical privacy is one thing, especially given how harsh HIPAA violations can be. But we've had court docs about the kids for years now, especially since the Jamie/Preston incident, so I can't imagine that's a valid rationale any longer. Besides, if Britney chooses to speak about her own children in open court that's her right -- and she did bring up how they were made to sit in the car when she was in that "treatment facility" but again, her right. They can't silence her forever. 

• Like 1