Britney Not Knowing She Could Terminate

This point since her testimony has been one which has really stuck with me and been hard for me to understand. 

Over the 13 years, though she has clearly been lied too and gaslit, what does confuse me slightly is how not one person has slipped her this information on her ability to file to terminate. 

I get it with the scumbag people in Team Con which is most people in her life but over this time there have still been people like David, Charlie, Fe, Sam A and even Sam L (who claims to have tried helping her in the early years). 

Why wasn’t this little line of hope told to her. It wouldn’t have probably helped but just knowing this information may have helped her inner hope much sooner. 

Forgive my ignorance, I am not at all claiming anything, it’s just one sticking point for me. 

• Like 3

With Scam Income as her useless lawyer, I'm not surprised one bit she didn't know she could file to terminate. I mean who knows what she was told by him. Also, everything had to go through his hands first and only then to the judge. It still doesn't exactly explain why she didn't know she could do that but she was lied to for so many years by her manipulative team. About her friends and boyfriends... It's highly likely they couldn't even talk to her about it.

• Like 4

Keep in mind Sam would always tell the judge he believes Britney can’t make that choice … can you imagine if I had a LAWYER IM PAYING TELL THE JUDGE THAT??!? smh he was always in team con payroll and Was a spy helping team con keeping Britney in place. I’m glad she found a new lawyer sad it took 13 years for it to happen but I’m glad change will happen and I hope everyone who played a roll in it gets sued and in jail.. I just hope our queen is protected god knows what they would do to her just to keep her quiet for good :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 4

Britney: “I know I can end c-ship. Others did. I met a lawyer of my friend and he assumed that I can.”

Her lawyer and family: “Others can, you can’t cause it’s a different situation. We are professionals. Stop listening to people who don’t know everything about ur situation.”

Spoiler

p.s. Britney wants to end it without evaluation. I think that’s was brand new info for her. 

I think that she was made to think that she personally could not do it herself. That all legal actions are only through her lawyer.

It is a legal trap. A murky water in observance of formalities, specifically to confuse people when needed... What I mean, for ex., Viv, in her "Daddy" press tour, claimed that Brit had never filed a petition for the removal of her father or the termination of Сship.  And Viv was not lying, cuz formally Britney did not submit such petitions. But we know that Britney asked many times her  court-appointed lawyer and judges to remove her father and terminate the Cship.

So seems it 's not enough just to say 'I want to end Cship'. You must say 'I am petitioning for termination of Cship'. And even after that, you may be ignored. Like Britney filed an oral petition of termination on June 23. And Penny pretty much ignored it and turned to Brit's court-appointed lawyer, although she had the power to accept any petition bypassing Ingham.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

So she was told in 2008 by her dad who recently took over her bank account and had access to her money.. go and do the circus tour and we will end the cship... HE LIED..

in 2010 the cship was made permanent..right before the femme fatale era..

By telling her the cship is permanent your basically giving the impression there's nothing she can do about it.. 

Britney couldn't hire her own lawyer and was too busy working and being a mom and proving herself already..

Her dad destroyed her in 2010..to give your daughter hope that the cship could end in 2009 after the circus tour (which was massively successful) then completely abusive his power and make it permanent to financially profit from his new found 'job' and to ask for like a 2% cut from femme fatale on top of his monthly salary..its absolutely disgusting, illegal and immoral.. 

Fair play to britney for still working throughout the femme fatale era, vmas, billboards etc 

free her now!! And jail jamie !! 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

I think that she was made to think that she personally could not do it herself. That all legal actions are only through her lawyer.

It is a legal trap. A murky water in observance of formalities, specifically to confuse people when needed... What I mean, for ex., Viv, in her "Daddy" press tour, claimed that Brit had never filed a petition for the removal of her father or the termination of Сship.  And Viv was not lying, cuz formally Britney did not submit such petitions. But we know that Britney asked many times her  court-appointed lawyer and judges to remove her father and terminate the Cship.

So seems it 's not enough just to say 'I want to end Cship'. You must say 'I am petitioning for termination of Cship'. And even after that, you may be ignored. Like Britney filed an oral petition of termination on June 23. And Penny pretty much ignored it and turned to Brit's court-appointed lawyer, although she had the power to accept any petition bypassing Ingham.

This. The entire team was complicit in the cship and was profiting off it. It sounds like Britney spoke up (based on the June 23 testimony) many times over the years and was completely ignored. And they shut her off from most of the world, monitored her nonstop, so she really had no way of doing her own research or talking people who could provide her with valuable information. She didn't know because they didn't want her to know. 

7 hours ago, epskilonme said:

Fe did say she did not understand about the conservatorship setup. 

which might be true for basically any person.

How many of us really knew something about conservatorships before 2019? 

For close relatives is hard to understand that no one ever asked anything, when they most likely got to see or hear from Britney how miserable she was, yet it's still a possibility that someone like Lynne was ignorant of the legal stuff. But for employees at the level of Fe, etc, I don't think anyone ever thinks that someone like Britney could be abused by her own father and that the law was allowing it to happen. I mean, unless you're the kind of person that is always thinking the worst (as we say in Spanish, piensa mal y acertarás), most people must've assumed that whatever power Jamie had over Britney was legally granted (and technically it was) and most likely for her benefit, and if nothing was changing is because nothing could or should be changed. 

Also, even if someone knew, they were most likely threatened not to ever speak to her about the conservatorship, I don't think she's ever left unmonitored.