Jump to content

Trailer of Lady Gaga's Ridley Scott film "House of Gucci" is out, Gaga shares poster


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I want to root for her, but not gonna lie, I don't look at her the same after not saying a single thing about #FreeBritney. 

I don't think she actually cared for Britney, she dragged her in 2010 for lip syncing on stage, referred to her as a Bish, there's actual videos, and most entertainment media said it's obvious she went after Britney spears with those comments.

 

And let's not forget the biggest thing was denying gaga a Kiss, which Britney then knew, what gaga was really doing, hint the shady comment, "I've done that before".

Even Britney herself knew, that you are so desperately to be Madonna, you would obviously want to kiss me, she was denied, and that's when gaga stopped talking about Britney as an influence.  

 

Even she told @Jordan Miller that she was more interested in doing duets with Elton John, instead of Britney spears..

 

So there is some bad blood, and it went down after trying to kiss Britney..and being denied. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
33 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I want to root for her, but not gonna lie, I don't look at her the same after not saying a single thing about #FreeBritney. 

Yeah someone who has always preached about human rights and womens rights, and you're not going to show any support towards Britney's situation? Maybe she really does work with Lou Taylor.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
29 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I don't think she actually cared for Britney, she dragged her in 2010 for lip syncing on stage, referred to her as a Bish, there's actual videos, and most entertainment media said it's obvious she went after Britney spears with those comments.

 

And let's not forget the biggest thing was denying gaga a Kiss, which Britney then knew, what gaga was really doing, hint the shady comment, "I've done that before".

Even Britney herself knew, that you are so desperately to be Madonna, you would obviously want to kiss me, she was denied, and that's when gaga stopped talking about Britney as an influence.  

 

Even she told @Jordan Miller that she was more interested in doing duets with Elton John, instead of Britney spears..

 

So there is some bad blood, and it went down after trying to kiss Britney..and being denied. 

Yeah but for someone so interested in human rights, being an activist, going through her own struggles, you would think she would set aside petty drama (if there was any) to just speak out even once. Xtina did, and they had way more history of drama than Britney + Gaga.

#FreeBritney

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Yeah but for someone so interested in human rights, being an activist, going through her own struggles, you would think she would set aside petty drama (if there was any) to just speak out even once. Xtina did, and they had way more history of drama than Britney + Gaga.

Watch during the promo tour she will say something. 

 

Most wait for something to do promotion of a project, as it brings more people to the film..

Link to comment
On 7/30/2021 at 10:08 AM, bitbitboi said:

THIS. Soon she will be like "when I was younger my mom and I would wear Gucci and dream of designing our own clothes! I've always considered myself a designer rather than a singer" or some ish like that.

With that cringy tone and voice and then starts crying too. Classic Gaga  :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Link to comment

"There can be 99 fashion designers that don't believe in you, and it only takes one to change you forever " 

 

But, gaga, they wanted this film to not exist, cos it's main focus is the crime and not about Gucci himself, as people stated he was more than just a murder victim.

 

I hope the Gucci family gets their way and gets it banned in Italy, for respect to the family's name..

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

This thread reeks of jealousy. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew: Gaga is a fantastic actress and no deep level of detest this site weirdly has for her can change her nominations, wins and acclaim if she were no good actress. So stop fooling yourself people.

giphy.gif

I mean, I wouldn't say she's fantastic. She did well in ASIB, but she was inconsistent in AHS. I don't think there's enough material in that little trailer to say for sure how good or bad her acting is in this Gucci movie however, but I'm cautiously optimistic that the movie will be well-received. But it's too bad that there's no new music associated with this movie.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I don't think she actually cared for Britney, she dragged her in 2010 for lip syncing on stage, referred to her as a Bish, there's actual videos, and most entertainment media said it's obvious she went after Britney spears with those comments.

 

And let's not forget the biggest thing was denying gaga a Kiss, which Britney then knew, what gaga was really doing, hint the shady comment, "I've done that before".

Even Britney herself knew, that you are so desperately to be Madonna, you would obviously want to kiss me, she was denied, and that's when gaga stopped talking about Britney as an influence.  

 

Even she told @Jordan Miller that she was more interested in doing duets with Elton John, instead of Britney spears..

 

So there is some bad blood, and it went down after trying to kiss Britney..and being denied. 

Yes she always would say she's not just some blonde popstar lipsynching, Gaga was always attacking Britney and being shady for years, and then when Madonna dragged her suddenly Gaga became the world's biggest VICTIM... ugh no wonder all the Little Flopsters do the same thing giphy.gif

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Kletus said:

Yes she always would say she's not just some blonde popstar lipsynching, Gaga was always attacking Britney and being shady for years, and then when Madonna dragged her suddenly Gaga became the world's biggest VICTIM... ugh no wonder all the Little Flopsters do the same thing giphy.gif

All her influences Prince, Madonna, David Bowie and Grace Jones, never liked her.

 

When p!Nk was asked how she felt about gaga calling her an influence, she laughed and mortified and said oh god, no, why her..

Even the picture of her and Mariah Carey, the caption is nice but the facial expression and body language of mimi screams, god no, get me away from her..

There's also word Whitney Houston was actually scared of who she described as the girl who thinks it's Halloween every day, which was lady gaga, at that time. 

 

So no, most of her idols weren't fans of her at all. They distanced themselves fast to not act like they had the seal of approval of lady gaga. 

 

The film industry might embrace her, but the Music industry has been  trying to remove her. 

Link to comment
12 hours ago, Stefani said:

I mean, I wouldn't say she's fantastic. She did well in ASIB, but she was inconsistent in AHS. I don't think there's enough material in that little trailer to say for sure how good or bad her acting is in this Gucci movie however, but I'm cautiously optimistic that the movie will be well-received. But it's too bad that there's no new music associated with this movie.

Yeah I might be exaggerating about calling her "fantastic" but my point is still across that she isn't the bad actress Exhale tries with blood, sweat and tears to make it seem so. The Gucci trailer is very promising and I hope she does her job well. 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block