Trailer of Lady Gaga's Ridley Scott film "House of Gucci" is out (new)

The trailer is not it. If this is what people praise today, then I’m honestly sorry for you. As someone already said, the fact that she didn’t say one single word about her idol, Britney, says a lot about her. To quote THE best lyricist of our time: 

‘Self-righteous and entitled but they swearin' on the Bible that they love you, when really they no different from all your rivals. But I still don’t wish death on ‘em, I just reflect on 'em. People will love you and support you when it’s beneficial.’ 

Chapeau bas. :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Style. said:

The trailer is not it. If this is what people praise today, then I’m honestly sorry for you. As someone already said, the fact that she didn’t say one single word about her idol, Britney, says a lot about her. To quote THE best lyricist of our time: 

‘Self-righteous and entitled but they swearin' on the Bible that they love you, when really they no different from all your rivals. But I still don’t wish death on ‘em, I just reflect on 'em. People will love you and support you when it’s beneficial.’ 

Chapeau bas. :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

That's a switch up, at first she declared Madonna as her idol, but we all know how that went, honestly I think gaga is still pissed that Britney refused to kiss her at the 2011 VMAS, rewatch it Britney was hella uncomfortable with that. 

Maybe gaga can't take rejection or denial from her idols that inspired her. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mythology said:

You're all pressed AF.  Lady Gaga can act 1000x better than our fave, and she's also a mich better singer. And this is blatantly obvious. Some of you are so bitter, I can't:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Exactly. Love Britney to death, but if it was her doing the same acting and movie, this thread would be singing a much different tune.

northwestern GIF

• Love 1
4 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Exactly. Love Britney to death, but if it was her doing the same acting and movie, this thread would be singing a much different tune.

northwestern GIF

I can't even imagine Britney doing an Italian accent. I'm glad she is not doing it (not that she was offered).

But objectively Gaga's accent is also horrible. It's ridiculous. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

18 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

See a lot of jealousy in this thread. I smell another Oscar nomination for Gaga. And I’m not even a fan. 

For me it is not about jealousy. I don't aspire to have her career lol :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

I could mention how I dislike how she comes around as highly pretentious and is used as a puppet by the leftist agenda by her being their preferred It Girl, which is why she is handed opportunities like this starring role...

But above all I am just tired of her face and her voice; both talking and singing voice :fran_frog_meme_green:.

And with Chromatica demonstrating a downfall (it's not a new high that's for sure) in her music career one can only imagine how they are gonna milk her fame through movie roles in the future Lady Gaga Ok GIF by House of Gucci. Getting the most drops out of her as possible.

• Like 1

Only one pop star won best actress.  That is Cher for Moonstruck..

Can gaga win this time, many believe her pandering during the last award season costed Glenn close her well deserved oscar in the wife, most media said Olivia Coleman's win is a result of gaga pleading to be taken seriously in a world that usually frowns upon pop stars turn actors, let's just Hope any movie with glenn close is delayed until the gaga oscar pandering is over with. 

Glenn can't handle another L to gaga.

6 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

northwestern GIF

That is not the definition of hypocrisy lol.

Would you call it hypocrisy to have preferences?

Example 1: i like chewing gum (watching movies). But i prefer strawberry (Britney) over sour apple (Gaga). Where is the hypocrisy?

Example 2: i would like to see Jennifer Aniston (Britney) play the role of Hermione in a HP remake. I dont think i would like for it to be Jessica Sutton (Gaga) as much as i would like it to be Aniston... hypocrisy where?

Example 3: i like getting my azz spanked hard during s3x but only if it is by someone i trust and not some random grindr date i picked up half an hour ago. Hypocrisy where?

10 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

northwestern GIF

Thank you!  I love Britney to death but our fave is NOT an actress.  She was God-awful in Crossroads, that was probably the worst acting I've ever seen in my life. 

Meanwhile Gaga was excellent with her acting debut:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

5 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

For me it is not about jealousy. I don't aspire to have her career lol :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

I could mention how I dislike how she comes around as highly pretentious and is used as a puppet by the leftist agenda by her being their preferred It Girl, which is why she is handed opportunities like this starring role...

But above all I am just tired of her face and her voice; both talking and singing voice :fran_frog_meme_green:.

And with Chromatica demonstrating a downfall (it's not a new high that's for sure) in her music career one can only imagine how they are gonna milk her fame through movie roles in the future Lady Gaga Ok GIF by House of Gucci. Getting the most drops out of her as possible.

‘Leftist agenda’ :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block