Adam Driver's steamy and dreamy ad campaign for Burberry Hero goes viral

• Content Curators

Academy Award nominee Adam Driver has been announced to be the face of Burberry's newest fragrance, Burberry Hero.

In the ad, Adam Driver is seen running shirtless into the sea with a horse, then transforms into a mystical creature.

“I am so thrilled to have worked with the amazing Adam Driver to embody Burberry Hero for the house. He has this incredible depth in articulating what masculinity means today–how strength can be subtle, and emotions can empower," Creative Director Riccardo Tisci says.

E7ZMGyhVkAIgECB?format=jpg&name=large

E7cOEwGVIAI2h_S?format=jpg&name=4096x409

E7b4VOwVcAIWagC?format=jpg&name=large

E7ZgMX8VIAoeULC?format=jpg&name=large

E7ZFRhLVcAYNP7t?format=jpg&name=900x900

E7ZFRhKUYAIzWdk?format=jpg&name=900x900

E7ZFRhMVkAAtmeQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Invitation
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Invitation said:

OMG Ryan Garcia is my type too :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

Omggg I was such a stan back in 2019-20. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: I literally used to watch his workout videos to achieve my fitness goals and I even went to a boxing event that he was hosting in LA. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: Saw him from afar but whewww, what a physique. :melt_weird_drift_wow: Like he will forever be my fitness inspo. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
Just now, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Omggg I was such a stan back in 2019-20. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: I literally used to watch his workout videos everyday to achieve my fitness goals and I even went to a boxing event that he was hosting in LA. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Saw him from afar but whewww, what a man and physique. :melt_weird_drift_wow: Like he will forever be my fitness inspo. 

OMG That's hot :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
12 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

What other men do you stan? :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: I’m surprised you even knew who Ryan Garcia was since he is somewhat local. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

no I didn't. I googled him and :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

Kim Taehyung from BTS, Timothee, Harry Styles, Nick/Joe Jonas, Richard Madden, Bad Bunny, Anthony Hopkins, Glen Powell, Jaren Lewison, Corbyn Besson, Choi Woo Shik, Joshua Bassett, Rege-Jean Page, Anthony Ramos, Cameron Hamilton, Kelvin Harrison Jr., i can't list them all.

Edited by Invitation
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Invitation said:

no I didn't. I googled him and :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

Kim Taehyung from BTS, Timothee, Harry Styles, Nick/Joe Jonas, Richard Madden, Bad Bunny, Anthony Hopkins, Glen Powell, Jaren Lewison, Corbyn Besson, Choi Woo Shik, Joshua Bassett, Rege-Jean Page, Anthony Ramos, Cameron Hamilton, Kelvin Harrison Jr., i can't list them all.

Had to Google some of these names but Bad Bunny is probably my favorite from the bunch. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: Actually I take that back, Joe Jonas is my favorite. The true definition of a man. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Had to Google some of these names but Bad Bunny is probably my favorite from the bunch. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: Actually I take that back, Joe Jonas is my favorite. The true definition of a man. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

I used to find Nick hotter, but as they age, Joe is becoming hotter day by day.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block