Remember back in 2011 when this place was full of trolls.

I remember all of that. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I first made this account in 2010 but was more of a lurker until I started posting more frequently in 2014. I would occasionally barge into the chaos but was pretty irrelevant/unknown then :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: (unlike now pJfnEP6.gifgiphy.gif). I do however miss that era of Exhale a lot and wish Jordan never erased the threads from then. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad::wontcry_tears_crying_sad: That era in general was notorious for having a lot of online trolls where getting a reaction out of somebody (for good or for bad) was the trend. 
They were always a kiii to look at ngl. :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited: I also hope that Queenflopga (aka Dan) is having a good day wherever she is. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I remember all of that. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I first made this account in 2010 but was more of a lurker until I started posting more frequently in 2014. I would occasionally barge into the chaos but was pretty irrelevant/unknown then :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: (unlike now pJfnEP6.gifgiphy.gif). I do however miss that era of Exhale a lot and wish Jordan never erased the threads from then. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad::wontcry_tears_crying_sad: 
They were always a kiii to look at ngl. :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited: 

Nnnnn he should have archived them for exhale icons like me to look back in the past of this reputed forumT :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Nnnnn he should have archived them for exhale icons like me to look back in the past of this reputed forumT :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Truly the biggest mistake of @Jordan Miller’s career. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: I was actually so angry when I found out he deleted all of the pre-2017 Exhale threads, like what was he thinking. :howdareyou_meme_cat: Like words can’t even begin to explain how epic this place was and how this forum was literally the blueprint when it came to online/troll humor. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 3

Judging from my horrified reactions at th way people spoke about Britney here even in 2020, I dont think my mental health would have survived exhale in the earlier years. 

That being said I am really curious to read the pre-2016 threads... I think they are historical artifacts :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: and representative of the cultural zeitgeist :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning: and they deserve to be analyzed 

Animated GIF

• Haha 3
26 minutes ago, Lumanizer said:

Judging from my horrified reactions at th way people spoke about Britney here even in 2020, I dont think my mental health would have survived exhale in the earlier years. 

That being said I am really curious to read the pre-2016 threads... I think they are historical artifacts :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: and representative of the cultural zeitgeist :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning: and they deserve to be analyzed 

Animated GIF

Are they deleted or just offline? There is literally evidence for her case in threads from 2007-2009... some of y’all remember what I’m talking about :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Hot take but I think a lot of the criticism back then was justified given what we knew at the time. The only acceptable explanation for how checked out she was, was that she was being drugged and enslaved; And though there was some discussion about that possibility, I think many of us figured that was too far down conspiracy road to be real.

Surely, there was some major piece of information that made the cship make sense because surely the courts would allow that huge of an injustice to occur. It seems like such an innocent time to think we were nit picking choreo and having meltdowns over body doubles. It must have been awful for Brit to see us acting like proper clowns.