Remember back in 2011 when this place was full of trolls.

I didn't have a profile back then but I was lurking here a lot. The trolling was on an entirely different level and I hope we never go back to those times.:imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

However, I loved the drama, the "I'm handing in my stan card" threads, post Desert performance 2013.:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

The comments in 2011 about Britney were horrible, though. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: It's ironic because the FF era is what made me a fan back in the day.:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

9 hours ago, HIM said:

2013-2015 was worse, people hacking and putting sca.T p.orn all over the background. The site was down a lot back then

remember Jordan? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Omg I remember this. I'd not long started lurking when this all happened and didn't know what kind of forum I'd stumbled across :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

It was the stuff of nightmares.

11 minutes ago, rennen said:

Omg I remember this. I'd not long started lurking when this all happened and didn't know what kind of forum I'd stumbled across :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

It was the stuff of nightmares.

Yes, disgusting I was dying tho :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised::hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

Of course I remember. This place was a living hell. 

I was excited anyway, I loved FF album and she came to Argentina for the first time. First time seeing her in person. Even though it wasn't the best time of her life and now I wish she didn't do anything if she wasn't good with it, I had my only chance to see her and I was able to do it. 

Can't believe its 10 years already.