How do you feel knowing that half her career is a lie?

I would say that over the course of the last 13 years the real britney HAS made appearances however most of it was shrouded and masked by her situation. I knew that her situation caused her to lose interest in working. It’s like only coming to work so u won’t get fired or doing something just to say you did it.  But she did a great job at hiding the fact that she didn’t wanna do that 2018 because she had so much energy. But I think the real Britney is coming back because we’ve heard straight from her mouth. 

12 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Sorry honey but we were all bullied as kids. Its called kids being kids. And then if ur a gay kid its even more. If u think ur some kind of special because u couldnt stick up for urself, u need some serious help. Did u want me to call Daddy Spears for u so he can really get u into shape? Unoriginal story, the sad part is u think u were the only one.

Mean Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• Love 3

I honestly have great admiration for her! I’ve been listening to her music since she came out but to be honest I wasn’t aware of all these issues until recently within the last couple years! About the conservatorshipI I do think that a lot of her music style was dictated by her father and that knowing she was forced to work even when she was tired or sick it’s truly sad.I do believe that she enjoyed the singing and dancing because it was an escape for her from her daily reality which she couldnt escape!! I love all her music I do really resonate with the song toxic and I do think it probably sort of like a biography of what what’s going on in her life! I have a lot of empathy for and it truly makes me sad to know that she had to deal with all this without the support of her family and that she did try to get help so many times !!

• Love 1

wow the drama.. let's not scrap so many years of brit struggling with team con while doing one of the things that seemed to be a getaway from her at times..music and performing... unless she speaks about it , i don't consider it a lie , this is too much.

hunni if youre struggling draw power from whats happening , this is the strongest brit's ever been like EVER.

mwah

I knew something was off even during the Circus era. The fire in her eyes was no longer there. Her team burnt her out from 1998 to 2005 and she was not as passionate about her artistry as she once was, naturally due to changing priorities and the pregnancy etc. 

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Stefani said:

It feels weird, although tbh there were some clues before that she didn't care that much about her career as a musician and that people were manipulating her. I remember thinking that as far back as the Circus era, although I feel like Britney did a good job of staying professional, especially during the Circus Tour. But anyone with a keen eye knew that something was slightly off even back then. 

slightly off? she looked off during Circus and WAY off during Femme Fatale. Circus was the last album I bought tbh

1 hour ago, bas che said:

I knew something was off even during the Circus era. The fire in her eyes was no longer there. Her team burnt her out from 1998 to 2005 and she was not as passionate about her artistry as she once was, naturally due to changing priorities and the pregnancy etc. 

I don't think it had much to do with changing priorities or pregnancy. Maybe to a limited extent yes. I believe she was burned out and overprotected which resulted in the "fire" gone...

Circus already seemed off - lack of dancing, lack of input from Britney. even the songs did not feel like her 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Suffering from seeing a post with someone trying to interject themselves into britneys situation sure with an appaling unoriginal story that the whole gay community has gone thru if they werent smart enough to act str8 and not paint their nails while being in grade school. I knew how to talk **** back and i  knew how to throw fists when it was time to throw down, on top of hanging with the popular *****es. Not sorry for calling someone out for saying britney saved him cuz the guys that were p4ob attracted to him talked **** to him. Go do ***** if ur so sad. 

what a kind human being you are

F:@) you

• Like 1

Britney is even more inspiring to me in my eyes. She is a survivor, who is strong AF to survive and continue to fight what is going on. She is a badass. So many people would not have been able to survive 12 years of this and she is fighting literally for her life and freedom. I love her. Just wait for her to get out of this and watch her story be told. I can't wait to see her free.

13 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Suffering from seeing a post with someone trying to interject themselves into britneys situation sure with an appaling unoriginal story that the whole gay community has gone thru if they werent smart enough to act str8 and not paint their nails while being in grade school. I knew how to talk **** back and i  knew how to throw fists when it was time to throw down, on top of hanging with the popular *****es. Not sorry for calling someone out for saying britney saved him cuz the guys that were p4ob attracted to him talked **** to him. Go do ***** if ur so sad. 

I hope for your own sake that you're trolling. You show a complete lack of empathy and there's clearly a lot of anger and internalised homophobia built up inside you. 

Also telling someone to "go do ***** if ur so sad" says more about you and your own unhealthy coping mechanisms than you might think.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

This is so unnecessary, untrue and rude.

Absolutely. Everyone was not bullied. And certainly not to equal extent. Bullying is not being teased by your friends or having a guy at one time saying that your sweater is ugly, it is targeted harassment that goes on and on and separates the victim from others.