How do you feel knowing that half her career is a lie?

38 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Sorry honey but we were all bullied as kids. Its called kids being kids. And then if ur a gay kid its even more. If u think ur some kind of special because u couldnt stick up for urself, u need some serious help. Did u want me to call Daddy Spears for u so he can really get u into shape? Unoriginal story, the sad part is u think u were the only one.

don’t be rude:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Haha 5
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

I will say as of recent the hardest thing for me, is realizing her story arc that I once found so inspirational (hit rock bottom but rose from the ashes) is all a lie, she’s been at rock bottom since the mid 00s….

That inspirational story really inspired me as a teen, I had a hard upbringing so for me britney was a hero. I was bullied and constantly ridiculed but I knew one day I was gonna have my Britney vma 2008 moment where I’m loved and finally appreciated.

at my summer job that I hated in 2016, I swear if it wasn’t for my love of Britney I wouldn’t I have been able to do it

the “if Britney can survive  it out of 2007…” really stuck with me, so I convinced myself I could accomplish anything based off that

well that line really hits different now doesn’t it

I well say this, I still find her story inspiring, Britney’s case literally reminds me off one of those 10 year abduction stories, where the woman are doing everything they can to survive, and try to escape whenever they can.

with that said, Britney’s strength to withstand all she has while staying absolutely beautiful in the public eye is a challenge not even the average abductee has to deal with and she deserves all the praise for that  (I’m not at all comparing tragedies) 

It’s like faking a smile when you go to work everyday accept well ya know…

How do I feel knowing half of her career is a lie? Pretty ****ty honestly. It was already ****ty before I knew the awfulness of it all, but I still pushed my misgivings to the back of my mind so that I could enjoy her artistry, almost out of a sense of duty. But now seeing any video or photo of her from 2008 up until now is borderline triggering for me. I still listen to her music, though, because my love for her is undying :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Sorry honey but we were all bullied as kids. Its called kids being kids. And then if ur a gay kid its even more. If u think ur some kind of special because u couldnt stick up for urself, u need some serious help. Did u want me to call Daddy Spears for u so he can really get u into shape? Unoriginal story, the sad part is u think u were the only one.

Paris Hilton Reaction GIF

• Love 8
1 hour ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

mi vida relájate. dios.

2 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I will say as of recent the hardest thing for me, is realizing her story arc that I once found so inspirational (hit rock bottom but rose from the ashes) is all a lie, she’s been at rock bottom since the mid 00s….

That inspirational story really inspired me as a teen, I had a hard upbringing so for me britney was a hero. I was bullied and constantly ridiculed but I knew one day I was gonna have my Britney vma 2008 moment where I’m loved and finally appreciated.

at my summer job that I hated in 2016, I swear if it wasn’t for my love of Britney I wouldn’t I have been able to do it

the “if Britney can survive  it out of 2007…” really stuck with me, so I convinced myself I could accomplish anything based off that

I well say this, I still find her story inspiring, Britney’s case literally reminds me off one of those 10 year abduction stories, where the woman are doing everything they can to survive, and try to escape whenever they can.

with that said, Britney’s strength to withstand all she has while staying absolutely beautiful in the public eye is a challenge not even the average abductee has to deal with and she deserves all the praise for that  (I’m not at all comparing tragedies) 

am i ask how old you are? - think you said in another thread you're a little younger than most of us here; i think most of us here are around our above 30.

i only ask cause it'll be interesting to see your experience with her career. if you are indeed younger than most here.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

That’s life for you. Or at least some of us I guess. 

You get something awful thrown at you — an illness, career failure, loss of a loved one — and you fight to solve or survive it. And then you think that just maybe you’ve earned a break. That maybe it’s your turn to be happy and you get all optimistic that things are starting to work out. And then everything goes to hell again and you’re like 

sad queen elsa GIF

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Britman512 said:

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

Do not make your life dependant of someone else's. Self inspect yourself and why you need to do this. Find tour own value. Easier said than done,tales time, but for your own mental health sake the process should be started.

Good luck.

• Like 4