Will Jamie Spears Ever Show Remorse?

People who would "allegedly" do this to their own family member clearly have no conscience.  Someone who is "allegedly" capable of everything we've read about seems to lack any sense of reality...and to think you'd be able to get away with it forever, it's just nuts.  I don't think the other lady will ever show any remorse either.  People that are THIS crazy **allegedly**, don't care about anything but themselves.

Have you seen JL's "when the lights go out" 

He seems to care about JL. When he spoke about Britney he said "her older sister" .. it was always Jamie Lynn and her older sister.

I think Britney success always showed him what a loser he is. And it made him despise her. Because it's easier to hate someone for their success than to admit to oneself that one is trash.

I think he thinks he's a good person. He said hes a good grandfather. And look what he did to Preston. 

1 hour ago, sweeetyme said:

Have you seen JL's "when the lights go out" 

He seems to care about JL. When he spoke about Britney he said "her older sister" .. it was always Jamie Lynn and her older sister.

I think Britney success always showed him what a loser he is. And it made him despise her. Because it's easier to hate someone for their success than to admit to oneself that one is trash.

I think he thinks he's a good person. He said hes a good grandfather. And look what he did to Preston. 

He's a narcissist and unfortunately Britney is the scapegoat. It's very fitting for him and it's so sad that the world legally allowed any of this to ever happen to her.

he got used to living off britneys money. Imagine living at the top looking down on people. Judging by the way he treats brintey hes the type of guy to look down on normal people. the luxry, the vacations, the mansions, the cars. he will not go back to driving a toyota camry or working for a living. what would the congregation think? him and Lou are disgusting human beings.