Will Jamie Spears Ever Show Remorse?

He doesn't think he's done anything wrong, so he won't feel remorse. He may feel remorse when he's removed and financially disadvantaged or when charges are brought against him, but it will only be remorse for himself and not for what he has put Britney through.

• Like 6
14 hours ago, Roger said:

I can't believe that he and Team Con are religious people. They are doing the exact opposite of God's preaches. 

In all due fairness and this might be triggering for some, a lot of religious people do live like this. Even the Catholic church is forever having its scandals that had it been any other business, it would have been shut down and buried in the ground long ago. If it's not filthy priests running into their thousands s.e.xually abusing children left, right, and centre, it's something else.

Right now, the church is having yet another scandal over their horrific treatment of the indigenous peoples of Canada. Every residential school is finding the remains of hundreds of children in unmarked graves whose deaths were never reported. The indigenous peoples have a survivors network to help them deal with the aftermath of this religious schooling system whose motto was: Kill the Indian, Save the Man. Almost every single native child, who were ripped from their families for years, experienced hunger, r.a.p.e, torture and even saw many ******* at the hands of the nuns and priests who deemed these little children evil and satanic. This religious schooling system has helped destroy many of their families for generations.

Do the church repent for their sins? Why would they? They are doing 'Gods work.' It's utterly depraved. If the church cannot even call out their own priests and nuns for their despicable and evil behaviour, why would the average hillbilly community and family in America do the same? We are constantly seeing mainstream examples of religious hypocrisy. Check out Jeffrey Burrill in the news. Look at the GOP and their hypocrisies. Check out fictional works based on this dangerous example in The Handmaid's Tale. It's a HUGE part of many religious people's make-up. The stereotype exists because so many are walking examples of it. Seriously, why struggle and try to be good when you can do or be awful to others and then just ask for forgiveness later? 

Yet there are many Christians who try and do live good, honest lives and who treat others with respect. I'm not religious but do have a spiritual view of things. In fact, somebody like Britney who is a believer of god but also believes in angels, psychics, tarot readings, ghosts, astrology, etc., is someone i'd have a lot in common with. And yet her beliefs in the arcane arts would get her strung up in her religious community for chasing 'dark, sinister forces.' And yet they don't have the self-awareness to see it might be them who are the 'dark, sinister forces.' Just like her family and Lou M. Taylor.

I like Elvis Presley's attitude to religion. He was a good Christian but he wore neck chains with symbols from other religions, esoterica, and spiritualities (he did study a lot of theologies so it wasn't for show). He was asked why he would wear different symbols from conflicting religions and his reply was, "I don't wan't to miss heaven on a technicality!" That's all religion is, a technicality, but the zealous lot take it way too seriously and way too far and a lot of people get damaged.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Remorse is worthless. In fact, I hope he continues to see himself as a righteous savior. If he perceives his crumbling grip on power as a great injustice against him, then I hope it hurts because it's nothing compared to what he's putting Brit thorugh. If he and JL live out the rest of their miserable bitter lives on the wrong side of history with their names in the dirt, they should consider themselves lucky.

Remorse implies redemption and that's the last thing he deserves. He's not sorry and if he ever claimed to be it'd be just another pathetic PR move. What we need is for him to be held accountable and face justice, he can shove his remorse (or lack therof) cause it's irrelevant at this point.

• Love 1

Y’all need to stop using this picture of him when he is all fat and overweight for thumbnail.

Use the one of him looking skinny as a needle! 

He is so thin now I’m jealous, looks like he’s on a diet and stopped Eating all those cheese fries and burgers.

All this southern food he cooks must be from weight watchers 

We definitely look at him and think “He’s Back” every time we see him now :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Gasoline_ said:

Nah I don't think so, people in general don't change that easy. especially the toxic one

Yeah it’s like what Vivian said “you cant just wake and decide you don’t want this anymore” uh Jamie! 

oh it was cute how you tried to sway the public’s opinion tho

Jamie you stupid idiot, all the managers got to runway, they designed it that way so if anything ever went down it would fall on jamie.

he must’ve loved all the fake *** praise he was getting for “saving his daughter”

Anyone who can abuse their own child this way, is a sick evil person 

I don’t believe he will ever change, he has mind that convinced him he smarter than everyone and he can take advantage of the weak.

abusers love control, this weak struggling man finally got some control and look at what he did.

when he’s in prison he’s probably gonna think he can run things in there too

i hope the inmates prove him wrong :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

• Love 1
11 hours ago, ChaoticLuv7856 said:

What's the point. Not like our views towards him would change :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

He could give up on the conservatorship and let her be free. I think that’s the underlying issue Britney has with him beyond all of this. It’s in his control and with his support she could get out a lot easier without a giant court battle, etc 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

It’s been 13 years, if not longer, and there hasn’t been a single ounce of remorse. He’s a sociopath. I don’t expect him to ever show remorse. 

If anything over the years he sounds like he got a whole lot worse than he ever was because he became so corrupted by his position of power. So, if he was horrific to start with I can't imagine what Britney has had to endure since. I know it's culminated in her absolutely despising him while at the same time being terrified of him. What a toxic cocktail of emotions to have with a parent.

I have a bit of a toxic relationship with my mother who is narcissistic. My father and step-fathers were bloody awful too. It's emotionally grinding being around such people. But reading about Britney's case makes my own family seem like the Waltons, if they had a drink problem, that is! My heart breaks for her knowing the damage she has gone through by these awful human beings. 

And no. Due to Jamie Spears' clear malignant narcissism combined with probably sociopathic tendencies, I absolutely do not see him ever feeling remorse. He is humanly incapable of it because he is devoid of empathy. He will only ever feel sorry for himself because he is a self-absorbed, sad sack of s.h.i.t. who deserved to be in jail decades ago.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Remorse is worthless. In fact, I hope he continues to see himself as a righteous savior. If he perceives his crumbling grip on power as a great injustice against him, then I hope it hurts because it's nothing compared to what he's putting Brit thorugh. If he and JL live out the rest of their miserable bitter lives on the wrong side of history with their names in the dirt, they should consider themselves lucky.

Remorse implies redemption and that's the last thing he deserves. He's not sorry and if he ever claimed to be it'd be just another pathetic PR move. What we need is for him to be held accountable and face justice, he can shove his remorse (or lack therof) cause it's irrelevant at this point.

But No I Literally Do These God Bless America GIF

• Love 1