Lou Taylor is being SUED for employment discrimination

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Yea whatever, this is news from THEM, nobody else would've revealed it. They are probably working from a cabin in someone's garden now 

Hope so. I hope someone takes real action against them.

Twitter etc is good if it leads to action. Otherwise they just hunker down till the outrage subsides. Hope there are real consequences like this lawsuit

9 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Im sure the disability they claim is either "needing an emotional support dog" or "i have anxiety from all the bullies that pick on me for being a gay dude" real disability ppl cant function let alone work in a legit company unless they r at walmart...as the greeter or some stocker that doesnt stock and says high to everyone with their bottle cap thick glasses and **** eating grin....u know who im talking about. If this person is smart enough to try to sue and get lawyers and stuff...im almost 100 they dont have a legit mental disability. 

Are you joking me. Mods need to warn this guy or something. Completely unacceptable lol 

• Like 3
On 7/29/2021 at 9:29 AM, SumoCyco2017 said:

Im sure the disability they claim is either "needing an emotional support dog" or "i have anxiety from all the bullies that pick on me for being a gay dude" real disability ppl cant function let alone work in a legit company unless they r at walmart...as the greeter or some stocker that doesnt stock and says high to everyone with their bottle cap thick glasses and **** eating grin....u know who im talking about. If this person is smart enough to try to sue and get lawyers and stuff...im almost 100 they dont have a legit mental disability. 

Can this person get banned?? What on earth.. besides the  person sueing  seems to have a physical disability not a mental one. 

Learn how to read before you make fun of others 

• Like 2