Lou Taylor is being SUED for employment discrimination

Sorry to break it to u, but employers can fire u for anything they want to. I live in arizona and this is a right to work state, which means they can fire u for u blowing ur nose the wrong way. Unless they got it in writting that they were fired for me turded, they will never even make it to court let alone getting any money from her. They dumb

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Sorry to break it to u, but employers can fire u for anything they want to. I live in arizona and this is a right to work state, which means they can fire u for u blowing ur nose the wrong way. Unless they got it in writting that they were fired for me turded, they will never even make it to court let alone getting any money from her. They dumb

The fact they've lawyered up and it happened in either TN or CA might be dif though.   Disability rights are a whole nother ball game, once an activist group gets a hold of this they could even picket the court date. Look at what ACLU did at the recent cship hearings. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

The fact they've lawyered up and it happened in either TN or CA might be dif though.   Disability rights are a whole nother ball game, once an activist group gets a hold of this they could even picket the court date. Look at what ACLU did at the recent cship hearings. 

Im sure the disability they claim is either "needing an emotional support dog" or "i have anxiety from all the bullies that pick on me for being a gay dude" real disability ppl cant function let alone work in a legit company unless they r at walmart...as the greeter or some stocker that doesnt stock and says high to everyone with their bottle cap thick glasses and **** eating grin....u know who im talking about. If this person is smart enough to try to sue and get lawyers and stuff...im almost 100 they dont have a legit mental disability.