Super sleuthing... My emails dating back to 2008... A research thread

19 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

To: XXXXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: morning coffee in progress, watch for typos‏
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 10:53:58 -0400

I recently came across an article that said her parents were threatening her with a mental hospital if she didn't go to rehab. So she probably went with the lesser of the two evils.

Did you notice this?

I wonder if that's true? Threatening Britney with a stay in a mental health facility seems to be a favourite tactic with them.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

To: XXXXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: morning coffee in progress, watch for typos‏
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 10:53:58 -0400

MT...

I'm a huge Beatles fan, and I'm just a young punk. I think he's just trying to grab me and get me working for him. For a moment, I thought he was actually offering me a job come January.

I'll play his game, as long as it falls within the law. But if no laws are being broken, then I'm not playing any further than that.

And this...

"If I ever were to find out conclusively that Brit was being held "hostage" by the c-ship for the purpose of squeezing out more dollars.......

I would start calling the L.A. times and Reva Goetz. I just don't think it would occur to me that maybe if I post it to a blog, something would be done."

...Maybe MT hasn't thought of it. But I have. And if the L.A. Times gets contacted, you can bet HE's going to be under the microscope, too.

As I've told him twice now - I'm not Team Adnan. I'm Team SP & JJ. So if he wants me to play, he needs to keep that in mind.

~~~~>

This is all getting a little weird...I'm trying to just keep people talking...But at some point soon, I may need to bail. Is it too out of this world to think that the Spears are watching this and might come breathing down my neck?

I don't like that XXXX knows my info, either. For all I know, she's already called up Lou and gave her my digits.

"Offering me a job come January."

That was Adnan's friend, Mark Twain, trying to talk me into delivering the phone to Britney.  :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I didn't take the bait and they ended up going with Christina Lutfi.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Take the process server incident. When it happened, Perez posted photos of the guy's wounds (they looked to be taken with a pro camera, not a crappy digital one). TMZ posted the process server's version of events of what happened. Twain later said that Perez was a "strawberry" (Easy E-speak for "ho"), who had been bought off by The Machine including Perez in the opening sequence of Brit's concert. Twain also said that Blair Berk and Harvey Levin went way back, so that explained why TMZ was getting on the inside scoops on the legal stuff.

It's also been noted that a Brit romance story (K-Fed, Indian choreographer, Jason Trawick, you pick) gets dropped in the media on the same day that an Adnan story appears.

Just trying to go through some of the emails one by one and started with Adnan and trying to figure out how/why team con was already working on their own narrative about Britney's pre-con days.

There's an old blog that was trying to point fingers at Perez/TMZ for changing the narrative back in 09/10. Sounds like team con really wanted this process server story to distract people. Over the course of several posts, the blog notes that Adnan was served Feb. 2 (by Ram Mozkowitz's partner Jason Alexander--not the Vegas marriage Jason), making the Feb. 23 "date served/hit and run" incident absolute nonsense. Ram was not alone on the 23rd and was not there to serve papers. He was with another partner, Jesse Martell, who allegedly did not leave the car that he and Ram arrived in. There are also some allegations of Ram and/or Jesse brandishing firearms at Adnan, which could explain why he tried to take off in his car. Adnan pled no contest to the whole running Ram over with a Mercedes fiasco. 

Blog photos with each story are all from JFX

https://breatheheavy.wordpress.com/2010/01/28/britney-spears-ex-boyfriend-reaches-conditional-settlement-averts-trial-in-civil-suit-against-him/

https://breatheheavy.wordpress.com/2009/12/01/adnan-ghalib-faces-more-than-one-man-in-alleyway/

Edit: Links posted with a BreatheHeavy URL rather than breatheheavy.wordpress.com. AAAAND it keeps happening. What am I missing?

Also, meant to add that Ram's attorney questioned why this fiasco didn't get MORE media coverage 

Author’s Note: Olson indicated he was surprised that the media had not covered the story yet.  I am surprised as well given the prominence of the names involved and previous interest by the media in Ghalib. I will meanwhile make another attempt for fair comment from Ghalib’s attorney.

Doc, Miami and Nose Candy
xxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com
Thu 2008-09-18 11:56 PM
To: Steel Magnolia

Well now we need to figure out who did it.
If it's Larry Rudolph, I would not be at all surprised.

In fact, did you see a recent pic of them where's he's kissing JJ on the face. They looked like a family portrait.

> From: steel_magnoliaXX@live.com
> To: xxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com
> Subject: RE: Doc, Miami and Nose Candy
> Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 00:49:13 -0300
>
>
> Weird how the rest of it actually turned out to be true!!
>
>
> Britney Spears was ***ually assaulted in February, claims National Enquirer
> Tuesday May 8th, 2007 at 4:14 pm by Lucy
>
> The National Enquirer is claiming that Britney Spears was ***ually assaulted in Florida, just days before shaving her head in February.
>
> The publication is reporting that Britney was attacked while in Miami during the week leading up to her head shaving. A source told the tabloid that the attacker was known to Britney and attempted to have s** with her.
>
> The magazine doesn’t give specific details on when the incident took place but Britney passed through Miami twice that week - on her way to and from a momentary stay in the Crossroads rehab clinic in Antigua.
>
> The source added that Britney is still suffering from depression and anxiety but has stopped taking her medication, and is now talking in “strange voices” and refusing to wear clothes around her house.
>
> Britney’s spokesperson has denied an assault took place.
>
> https://fametastic.co.uk/archive/20070508/5965/britney-spears-was-***ually-assault-in-february-claims-national-enquirer/

Doc...Hovering Like Helicopter...Oh Yeah, And Kalie Machado
xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com
Thu 2008-09-18 11:08 PM
To: Steel Magnolia

My take on Adnan, he just did what Britney told him to do. EX: Take me to Mexico!!

The fight in the restaurant was between the paps. Apparently he & Brit were trying to eat and photogs wouldn't back off. Adnan started throwing chairs at them and they had a little free-for-all. I think he busted his hand or finger or something.

I remember reading when Brit left Promises, she had no car, no money, no ID, no credit card, she tried to check into hotel room and got denied. She had to call someone(?) to being her stuff to her.

So I figured the trip to Grossman was for $$$$. I dunno, though. I'm not certain about anything.

The only thing I know for sure about Doc, he's a faithful fan of Adnan. Which is really odd when you think about it.

Yeah, you know that pic you sent of Machado. They just went in there to use the bathroom. Didn't eat, didn't buy anything
Do you routinely take your girlfriends into the bathroom with you. I don't. Maybe I'm an oddball??!!
And yes, Allie was with Brit when she went to see Berk and also for head shaving
and umbrella-lapooza.

btb, have you read that the x17 photog that said he filmed Brit's head shaving has been disproved by at least 2 writers??
so I guess no one knows for sure who filmed it.
She looks good bald though, she should shave her mop off again.

> To: xxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com
> Subject: Doc...Hovering Like Helicopter...Oh Yeah, And Kalie Machado
> Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 23:41:21 -0300
>
>
> Doc...
>
> Who the heck is he (or she) that he hovers like a helicopter? Really, what's his gig?
>
> Adnan...
>
> I do think he may have the earthquake. I'm guessing it's the reason he got stabbed (if he got stabbed at all).
>
> Do you remember that night that he and Brit were running through that restaurant, knocking chairs over? Who was he running from? And why did he look so freaked out? I know that the other paps were really heckling him, but he seemed to be running from someone in particular??
>
> Also...When he sprung Brit from the hospital during the 5150 (the first one? or second?) when she was wearing the yellow and brown fedora and the purple dress...And he took her straight to a hotel to meet with Grossman and her lawyer, against the Conservator's wishes...Was he just accompanying her, or was he trying to get her away from the Conservators??
>
> Flash back to a year before...
>
> Kalie Machado...This looks like her on January 26th:
>
> https://x17online.com/celebrities/britney_spears/is_britney_coming_back_from_her_comeback-01262007.php#more
>
> vs.
>
> https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2007/10/kalie-machado-britney-spears-needs-mental-help/
>
> I don't know what the relevance is, but wasn't Brit with Allie by the time she went to visit the criminal lawyer? She is by the time she leaves Rehab on February 28th, after the head shaving incident:
>
> https://x17online.com/celebrities/britney_spears/x17_xclusive_britney_leaves_rehab-02282007.php#more
>
> I don't know what I'm trying to get at here...
>
> What am I trying to get at??
>
> So what dates was Brit in Miami? And was she with Allie or Kalie? I'm thinkin' Allie...
>
>
>
> RE: small details and oh snap!‏‏
> From: xxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com
> Sent: September 17, 2008 3:37:43 PM
> To: Steel Magnolia (steel_magnoliaXX@live.com)
>
> Please excuse if you are getting duplicate emails from me...my MSN mailman must be on the vodka today.
>
> I don't know if Naff is blood-related to Mama Viper or not, but I would think certainly, their paths have crossed.
> Lynne makes a point of saying that she feels the family has been treated unfairly (waah!!) by all magazines except People.
>
> Back to EA. She says the end- all- deal- breaker that lost custody for Brit was:
> The security tape turned into the court and a quantity of photographs that apparently showed Brit's mothering skills in an unflattering light.
>
> Somewhere.....I can not remember and I can not find any reference to it. Someone(??) told me there was either footage or photo of Britt drinking vodka, stoned or drunk out of her mind, while breastfeeding Jayden. Or maybe pregnant with Jayden??
> Do you remember anything like that? I'm sure I didn't hallucinate it, I just can't remember where I read it.
>
> Ok, so that's EA's earthquake. MT's eathquake, we assume is video tape or photograph also??
> Just for fun, let's assume the 2 are connected.
>
> What would be on MT's videotape that might disprove Fat Tony's video tape??
>
> I've always felt like either Sam or Adnan had the eathquake.
> Just b/c they're "outsiders" of the family.
> Then I learned about Ian (who btw is reviewing LS' book on his website this wk, should be interesting)
> Now I know this Bret chick has been around, they had security @ her house, which really changes EVERYTHING
> (in terms of what dastardly deeds Sam was able to pull off)
> and Brit's maid is a spy!
>
> so..........yeah. I'm taking Sam off the suspect list.
> I hope he was paid well for his ruined life.
> So I guess Adnan is #1 suspect for eathquake material.
> I kinda get the feeling Ian Halperin is a big old faker, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.......
> I think he may be taking credit for someone's else's work. Maybe even, at that person's request......
> What do ya think?

21 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Doc...Hovering Like Helicopter...Oh Yeah, And Kalie Machado
xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com
Thu 2008-09-18 11:08 PM
To: Steel Magnolia

My take on Adnan, he just did what Britney told him to do. EX: Take me to Mexico!!

The fight in the restaurant was between the paps. Apparently he & Brit were trying to eat and photogs wouldn't back off. Adnan started throwing chairs at them and they had a little free-for-all. I think he busted his hand or finger or something.

I remember reading when Brit left Promises, she had no car, no money, no ID, no credit card, she tried to check into hotel room and got denied. She had to call someone(?) to being her stuff to her.

So I figured the trip to Grossman was for $$$$. I dunno, though. I'm not certain about anything.

The only thing I know for sure about Doc, he's a faithful fan of Adnan. Which is really odd when you think about it.

Yeah, you know that pic you sent of Machado. They just went in there to use the bathroom. Didn't eat, didn't buy anything
Do you routinely take your girlfriends into the bathroom with you. I don't. Maybe I'm an oddball??!!
And yes, Allie was with Brit when she went to see Berk and also for head shaving
and umbrella-lapooza.

btb, have you read that the x17 photog that said he filmed Brit's head shaving has been disproved by at least 2 writers??
so I guess no one knows for sure who filmed it.
She looks good bald though, she should shave her mop off again.

> Subject: Doc...Hovering Like Helicopter...Oh Yeah, And Kalie Machado
> Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 23:41:21 -0300
>
>
> Doc...
>
> Who the heck is he (or she) that he hovers like a helicopter? Really, what's his gig?
>
> Adnan...
>
> I do think he may have the earthquake. I'm guessing it's the reason he got stabbed (if he got stabbed at all).
>
> Do you remember that night that he and Brit were running through that restaurant, knocking chairs over? Who was he running from? And why did he look so freaked out? I know that the other paps were really heckling him, but he seemed to be running from someone in particular??
>
> Also...When he sprung Brit from the hospital during the 5150 (the first one? or second?) when she was wearing the yellow and brown fedora and the purple dress...And he took her straight to a hotel to meet with Grossman and her lawyer, against the Conservator's wishes...Was he just accompanying her, or was he trying to get her away from the Conservators??
>
> Flash back to a year before...
>
> Kalie Machado...This looks like her on January 26th:
>
> https://x17online.com/celebrities/britney_spears/is_britney_coming_back_from_her_comeback-01262007.php#more
>
> vs.
>
> https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2007/10/kalie-machado-britney-spears-needs-mental-help/
>
> I don't know what the relevance is, but wasn't Brit with Allie by the time she went to visit the criminal lawyer? She is by the time she leaves Rehab on February 28th, after the head shaving incident:
>
> https://x17online.com/celebrities/britney_spears/x17_xclusive_britney_leaves_rehab-02282007.php#more
>
> I don't know what I'm trying to get at here...
>
> What am I trying to get at??
>
> So what dates was Brit in Miami? And was she with Allie or Kalie? I'm thinkin' Allie...
>
>
>
> RE: small details and oh snap!‏‏
> From: xxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com
> Sent: September 17, 2008 3:37:43 PM
> To: Steel Magnolia (steel_magnoliaXX@live.com)
>
> Please excuse if you are getting duplicate emails from me...my MSN mailman must be on the vodka today.
>
> I don't know if Naff is blood-related to Mama Viper or not, but I would think certainly, their paths have crossed.
> Lynne makes a point of saying that she feels the family has been treated unfairly (waah!!) by all magazines except People.
>
> Back to EA. She says the end- all- deal- breaker that lost custody for Brit was:
> The security tape turned into the court and a quantity of photographs that apparently showed Brit's mothering skills in an unflattering light.
>
> Somewhere.....I can not remember and I can not find any reference to it. Someone(??) told me there was either footage or photo of Britt drinking vodka, stoned or drunk out of her mind, while breastfeeding Jayden. Or maybe pregnant with Jayden??
> Do you remember anything like that? I'm sure I didn't hallucinate it, I just can't remember where I read it.
>
> Ok, so that's EA's earthquake. MT's eathquake, we assume is video tape or photograph also??
> Just for fun, let's assume the 2 are connected.
>
> What would be on MT's videotape that might disprove Fat Tony's video tape??
>
> I've always felt like either Sam or Adnan had the eathquake.
> Just b/c they're "outsiders" of the family.
> Then I learned about Ian (who btw is reviewing LS' book on his website this wk, should be interesting)
> Now I know this Bret chick has been around, they had security @ her house, which really changes EVERYTHING
> (in terms of what dastardly deeds Sam was able to pull off)
> and Brit's maid is a spy!
>
> so..........yeah. I'm taking Sam off the suspect list.
> I hope he was paid well for his ruined life.
> So I guess Adnan is #1 suspect for eathquake material.
> I kinda get the feeling Ian Halperin is a big old faker, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.......
> I think he may be taking credit for someone's else's work. Maybe even, at that person's request......
> What do ya think?

So this could be one of the mysteries/secrets from that time? Britney not beeing a good mother, allegedly?

1 minute ago, Heitorzinho said:

But recently? Britney drinking in 2007 or whatever year before and she was free okay, but in 2019 onward?

Her testimony on June 23rd was about 2 years ago, right?

Idk how long people normally stick with AA. I was just piecing things together. A lot of people don't believe she has any sort of addiction and her so openly talking about going to AA and having support there was good to hear.

15 minutes ago, Britney671 said:

I think her testimony mentioned she still goes to AA.

14 minutes ago, Switchy said:

Idk how long people normally stick with AA. I was just piecing things together. A lot of people don't believe she has any sort of addiction and her so openly talking about going to AA and having support there was good to hear.

Oh yes, it's great she was having some kind of support. But my doubt is: if she is so controlled by others, and we know with some details now that she really is, how can she still drink?

Because in the same testimony she says "I don't even drink alcohol".

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Heitorzinho said:

Oh yes, it's great she was having some kind of support. But my doubt is: if she is so controlled by others, and we know with some details now that she really is, how can she still drinks?

That's a good point! 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Heitorzinho said:

Oh yes, it's great she was having some kind of support. But my doubt is: if she is so controlled by others, and we know with some details now that she really is, how can she still drink?

I think she doesn't really have a drinking issue I think it was just forced unto her. Maybe she liked having people to talk to. Would explain the sudden mind body spirit she loves so much. I'm here for it .

16 minutes ago, Britney671 said:

I think she doesn't really have a drinking issue I think it was just forced unto her. Maybe she liked having people to talk to. Would explain the sudden mind body spirit she loves so much. I'm here for it .

Yes, I do think so.

Or there's more to this that we don't know.

But it's odd, cause if she doesn't drink = don't have and addiction, why go to AA meetings, right?

One more topic to the "Britney Spears Mystery Things" I guess

1 hour ago, Britney671 said:

I would lean this way. AA isn't necessarily limited to people who have a drinking problem. NA meetings (narcotics, *****) are usually hard to come by, whereas AA meetings are easy to find, so sometimes you'll see people attend AA to get that similar feeling of support on a more regular schedule even if alcohol was never their "**** of choice."

Similarly, Al Anon (not to be confused with AA/Alcoholics Anonymous) is for people whose lives are impacted by alcohol/**** alcohol use/abuse but are not abusers themselves (parents, partners, family of users) and could easily be called AA for the sake of not getting super specific because the whole damn thing is supposed to be anonymous. We know Jamie has/had a drinking problem, so it's also possible that if people in Britney's life saw her heading down a similar path or being at risk for use/abuse, it would make sense for her to not drink/**** at all and use any of the above meetings to connect with sober people. All of these meetings can be amazing support systems, even long after someone has been sober for whatever reason.

As to the regularity/longevity of involvement in any of these, people should stay consistent with them long after they are sober. I have family members who are 30+ years sober and still attend meetings because it's important to be surrounded by others who are sober to understand you're not alone. 

• Love 1

Mama Viper and MT...Part One
xxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com
Wed 2008-09-17 4:49 PM
To: Steel Magnolia

hmmm. Strange, really when you think about it....

I don't remember MT ever mentioning Sam at all.........that's weird with Sam being Capt Doom & all.....
Lynne says all paps are Sam's "henchmen".

I don't know if MT was a writer or not, he did make LOTS of typos.
I think all the latter posts were pretty much "borrowed" from other sources.

I'm sure one day in the future, I will pick up a Harry Potter book (or something...) and see...."As the epicenter sits in the rim of fire....."

Something happened that caused him to change writing styles(I think). Maybe he felt like he had given away TMI or something?
I think MT is an insider, but I'm not necessarily buying that he's a pap.
And I'm 99% sure he's not THE  pap he ID'd himself to be..............
He did give away TMI and none of it matched up.

> Subject: Mama Viper and MT...Part One
> Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:55:06 -0300
>
>  I've gotta think about your e-mail below a bit...But it's interesting to look at the JFX/Adnan/MT stuff while now thinking of Lynne as being the Punyman:
>
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>
> April 11 – Jane Doe files suit against Splash and paps
>
> April 11th/12th – Twain leaves his next clue:
>
> MARK TWAIN Says: _April 12th, 2008 at 1:44 am
> mattia Says:_April 12th, 2008 at 12:01 am
> I think it’s been a week now._What happened to the Earthquake?
> https://www.tmz.com/2008/04/11/lawsuit-claims-ledger-done-in-by-coke-predators/#continuedcontents
> As the epicenter sits in the rim of fire. A quiet rumble shakes the foundation and the two massive land masses collides creating a devistating earthquake.
> As Jane Doe forsakes those she ones embraced she throws them into the fire while holding her bent pen. She too have exposed herself to the heat, she will slowly burn but from another fire pit.
> The first papyrus of Babylon shall now bleed in black ink.
>
> April 12th/13th – Adnan stabbed
>
> MARK TWAIN Says: _April 13th, 2008 at 1:50 am
> Britney “crash on freeway”.
> Got a call from one of the JFX boys and told me that Adnan leaving and a car blocks him in and 2 men jumped him and stabbed him.
> Still waiting for more info.
>
> MARK TWAIN Says: _April 13th, 2008 at 1:57 am
> I warned him that it’s not worth it.
> They have over 23 thousand recorded death threats to himself, his ex wife and his family in France.
> “****”!!!!!
>
> MARK TWAIN Says: _April 13th, 2008 at 3:28 am
> My only advice to Adnan now is that instead of driving around the block 6 times before parking he might have to double it up.
> like I said in the past. His world will get smaller and smaller. His destinations will only be to and from.
> “It’s not worth it”.
>
> MARK TWAIN Says: _April 13th, 2008 at 3:44 am
> It’s true Doc, but like a prize fighter, you have to know when to lay your gloves down or have someone from your corner throw in the towel.
> Don’t get me wrong. I think Adnan had done his part to get this girl and her family a reason to be thankful for. But just imagine how many enemies now lerk in the shadows for him. Where do you start looking.
> And his car is a mess. It’s been targeted many times. It’s easy for me to say that it’s not worth it because myself and a few dozen people from the pap world really knows what’s going on.
>
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>
> So maybe Mama Viper had Adnan stabbed??
>
> Or maybe Adnan found out what Jane Doe and Mama Viper were up to, and MT knows, too, and that is his "earthquake"??
>
> PS...MT makes a LOT of spelling mistakes. I'm starting to doubt that he's a writer.

• 2 weeks later...

Steel Magnolia <steel_magnoliaXX@live.com>
Sun 2008-12-28 10:01 PM
To: steel_magnoliaXX@live.com

569 Replies to “Video: Hayden Panittiere Still A Hero”

ULISES Says: 
December 10th, 2008 at 7:09 pm

WHEN YOU GUYS GET A CHANCE WORK ON A PAP 101, IT’S BEEN 3 WEEKS, SINCE WE’VE SEEN ONE !!!!

Ronnie Says: 
December 10th, 2008 at 7:11 pm

Get back to work!!!

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 11:17 am

LOL @ Ronnie

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 11:28 am

gigi Says:
December 11th, 2008 at 9:43 pm

The only difference between pops and Sam is pops doesn’t parade her around all night long and is not grinding her meds up in her food. She is still a prisoner almost like she was with Sam. He was the one that disabled her car and stole her phone. Oh wait. Pops has also taken her phone so that makes them even.

Free Brit and let her love whichever man she wants to and give her back her kids. Stop holding them over her head so that she will be the dancing puppet.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gigi, you made some great points with this earlier comment. It might be helpful to us to focus in on some of the things that you’ve mentioned.

There’s an overall story arch here. Is anyone else seeing it?

gigi Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 3:25 pm

Its going to be harder for A to rescue her from pops than it was from Sam. Pops can hold the kids over her head even more than Sam could and he actually has the authority to make the kids go away if she does not do as he says. There is an old tv show that would fit here. I can’t remember the name of it but it stars George Strait. When he runs away from performing his manager just puts someone in his place and keeps going. His friend tells him about the dancing monkey on stage doing his show for him. That is what I think of pops and making Brit do the tour so soon and holding the kids visitation over her head. Dance Monkey or I take the kids.

Free Britney and Adnan!!!!!!!!!

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 4:07 pm

LOL @ Gigi

G, I think you’ve hit the nail on the head with all of this.

Now that you’ve summed it up the way you have, things are really starting to become clearer in my head about everything.

I had some further thoughts about all of this after AM and I had our scrap last night. Something dawned on me, and it made me realize that AM and I might be disagreeing (in part) over terminology. In fact, the whole issue of “*****” (rehab to custody case to 5150’s to C-Ship) could have been over the same kinds if issues.

I need to think on it a bit and then present it in a way that makes sense. I’m out for a bit, but will stop in tonight if I can think of some links and examples that would illustrate what I’ve been thinking…

Glad to see you found this. I hope others find it, too!

MARK TWAIN Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 6:20 pm

“Recent Money Trail For 2008?”

There was a period in 2008 when OK Magazine had access and exclusive (world) rights with Britney Spears photos/stories. Who brokered the rights of Britneys images to O.K. magazine. Photos of Sean Preston and Jayden James as well. Did the father of the boys know. Was the father notified and compinsated or gave permission for the photos since he was the legal guardian.

Did Jamie Spears or Lou Taylor broker these deals with “THE” magazine? And if so who got paid and how much? The type of images and access in a period of months would be in the multi-millions.

“Scenerio number 1…?”

From my understanding is that Britney Spears was never able to pass her recent **** test. Recently, back up dancers had to go through **** testing in order to work with Britney. It’s what I read somewhere but not 100% percent sure.

Now could this be used against Britney regarding her cell phone and being able to have some kind of contact outside of her conservatorships circle? Could they use Adnan’s as someone who still had contact with her as a tool to have the commissioner confiscate her phone. Then uses the media to have a photo Op of Britney holding a phone in her hands while leaving LAX International for Germany. Or how easy would it be for the conservatorship to make sure she fails her **** test in order to keep her in a shorter lease. Using Adnan as a weapon to the commissioner in order to grant the conservatorship total control. Now that Britney no longer have a phone, She no longer have any kind of contact in the outside world. she is now completely enclosed in the conseratorship. “They” now have absolute control.

“Scenerio number 2…?”

SM brought back Sam Lufti in the fold. Awesome idea! Sam on a ‘White Horse’?… Never thought of it that way but. But there’s more to Sam than meets the eyes.

“Scenerio number 3…?”

This is really not happening…. Britney is ‘Free As A Bird’… Adnan is still taking ‘Pictures’.. JFXONLINE does not exist.

And to Steel

SM is so good that I’m starting to think that she’s working for someone. We almost have the same note. By the way SM, do you have any New Years resolution this coming January? Wink…

Oh, and SM. I have lots of tattoos and a long hair. Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Judast Priest, Dio to name a few of my childhood music. So I hope your boyfriend had a good opinion on my music, lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk3Sez9TC9E&feature=related