Why isn't evidence looked at?!

Idk but it's probate court, which is different from criminal or civil court, I think. And the events where Britney speaks are hearings instead of trials, which is where evidence would be presented. Maybe someone who works with US law systems will give a more complete answer

campy lady gaga GIF

Yeah. And why is the president of the United States silent about the guardianship industry in the country that he rules? 
And why do journalists all over the world ignore the court documents and has pretended for 13 years that there is no way for them to do journalism and research and investigate?! Not even although court docs have been circulating online for ages, where anyone can clearly see that Britney is not in a conservatorship because of some mental illness, not because of a bipolar disorder and not because of **** addiction. Because of DEMENTIA. Which is documented as NEVER PROVEN. 

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Lumanizer said:

Idk but it's probate court, which is different from criminal or civil court, I think. And the events where Britney speaks are hearings instead of trials, which is where evidence would be presented. Maybe someone who works with US law systems will give a more complete answer

campy lady gaga GIF

Yeah, I don't know about law, but this is not a criminal trial as you say. 

They're not trying to find if someone is guilty or not, they go by the petitions filed by the parties, and the judge approves or denies the motions.

Some petitions might be contested by one of the parties, and they expose their points, but that's it. 

If Britney ever presses charges against Jamie and co., then that's when they're gonna have to bring evidence, witnesses, etc 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, I don't know about law, but this is not a criminal trial as you say. 

They're not trying to find if someone is guilty or not, they go by the petitions filed by the parties, and the judge approves or denies the motions.

Some petitions might be contested by one of the parties, and they expose their points, but that's it. 

If Britney ever presses charges against Jamie and co., then that's when they're gonna have to bring evidence, witnesses, etc 

Agreed. 

It's been said but it's due to the fact that it isn't a trial. Right now, they're building arguments for potential directions to go; Rosengart on behalf of Britney wants Jamie to leave by choice, or be removed on the grounds that he isn't capable or fit to handle this, and Britney's testimony is proof enough. Viv wants a trial to blame Jodi but disprove Britney. 

If Jamie refuses to leave or chooses to challenge, then that's when it gets messy and trialing begins but Jamie knows that that's where he goes down I mean KFed's lawyer threatened an investigation and they approved his request.

Expect Jamie to step down on health grounds v soon, but they're cornering him from all angles.