Are Sam and Britney flying somewhere?

AsghariFitness just posted this to their IG stories. The company (?) is run by Sam and his sister. I doubt his sister is flying on a private plane. I haven’t followed them for a long time, but so far they’ve posted new content (Sam trains on the video => he trains on the same clothes in his own IG feed => paparazzi has a video of him outside the gym in the same clothes).

I really hope they are flying to some place other than the US (like St. Tropez) to enjoy their successfulIMG_1582.PNG start with the new lawyer.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Hanst Jamie sold Britney's private jet a long time ago though? Cause this one for sure is not hers, there was blogger or whatever taking pictures in the same jet and going insane she sitted in the same chair as Britney Spears, cause she was told the she rented just after Britney came back from Hawaii.

I wouldnt take that as if Britney and Sam were going on a trip. Him or his sister might have rented for a quick bunsiness trip or whatever. But who knows, if she is traveling we might hear smth soon.

2 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Hanst Jamie sold Britney's private jet a long time ago though? Cause this one for sure is not hers, there was a blogger taking pictures in the same jet and going insane she sitted in the same chair as Britney Spears, cause she was told the she rented just after Britney came back from Hawaii.

I wouldnt take that as if Britney and Sam were going on a trip. Him or his sister might have rented for a quick bunsiness trip or whatever. But who knows, if she is traveling we might hear smth soon.

I was precisely hearing about this, but it was here in Mexico. They were talking about how expensive it is not only to keep the jets, but also to fly them, so what a lot of people do is they rent them, so they keep circulating when they're not using them. Again, this is in Mexico, but I suppose they copied the scheme from other countries. 

29 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Hanst Jamie sold Britney's private jet a long time ago though? Cause this one for sure is not hers, there was blogger or whatever taking pictures in the same jet and going insane she sitted in the same chair as Britney Spears, cause she was told the she rented just after Britney came back from Hawaii.

Have a read of this thread. It’s quite messy, and no one seem to know. However as the OP pointed out seemingly the same plane that belonged to Britney has been re-registers to Monster Energy Drinks the same week they dropped Jamie’s arse as a spokesperson or ambassador or whatever he was 🧐🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1