Why Does Everyone in Britney's Life Have the Same Name???

1 minute ago, rennen said:

Don't forget the Lynne's too.

Lynne Spears. Jamie Lynn. Laura Lynne. No doubt there's more in the family tree. 

Thank goodness Britney avoiding this madness when naming her children. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

What r u talking about...she named one of her kids after her dad...thus continuing the red neck tradition of naming ur kid after its father...who is also ur father

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

What r u talking about...she named one of her kids after her dad...thus continuing the red neck tradition of naming ur kid after its father...who is also ur father

Oh god I forgot about Jayden James :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

But hey don't be so harsh.... I'm named after my dad :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, mmseventy said:

And now Jason Rubin (I think)! Her proposed new conservator.

If this were a horror movie, at the end, she’d get free from the cship, escape to a foreign country, sit down on the beach finally free only to have a man walk up and say “Hi, I’m so glad you’re finally here. My name is Jason-James Samuel Lynn.” :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I would so watch this movie. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 6