Paris Hilton reveals she's been speaking to Britney the past week and says she's doing good

Wasn`t Paris having dinner with Britney last summer and poking one another for sheets and giggles (according to Paris, of course) while absolutely everyone else was restricted and left out? Miss Paris must be very close or something. Ha ha! Jesus, Paris. 

How is Paris able to continue to talk to Britney while everyone else gets shut out? I'm glad she has someone to talk to and I don't see Paris being a liar like that but it's odd based on what we've heard...

Also, I love how Paris has evolved over the last 2 decades. She has always seemed like a nice person but I don't think anyone foresaw her becoming what she has become.

3 hours ago, phareezy said:

How is Paris able to continue to talk to Britney while everyone else gets shut out? I'm glad she has someone to talk to and I don't see Paris being a liar like that but it's odd based on what we've heard...

Also, I love how Paris has evolved over the last 2 decades. She has always seemed like a nice person but I don't think anyone foresaw her becoming what she has become.

I definitely did, she’s always been the same- people are just too dumb to differentiate her core persona from her stage persona  

• Love 1