Paris Hilton reveals she's been speaking to Britney the past week and says she's doing good

I just love Paris :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle: She is so smart that she focused on her empire and work and business :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: and not staying pregnant in her 20s :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: She waited and waited for the perfect guy :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: and maybe she will have a kid just in time :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: Love to see Britney and Paris cooking together in future :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: It will be so fun and joyful, also imagine a single together :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

She’s great, listen to Stars are Blind, Crave, & Nothing in This World.

oh yeah I know stars are blind and nothing in this world, those were my jams as a kid. But even those had super weak vocals with amazing production. I just don't think she's a talented vocalist tbh :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

but you know what, who cares. The bit*h is doing what she loves and I applaud her for it :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

14 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

oh yeah I know stars are blind and nothing in this world, those were my jams as a kid. But even those had super weak vocals with amazing production. I just don't think she's a talented vocalist tbh :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

but you know what, who cares. The bit*h is doing what she loves and I applaud her for it :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

She’s not a vocalist, she’s a pop artist...