Paris Hilton reveals she's been speaking to Britney the past week and says she's doing good

1 minute ago, Z-dawg said:

She’s also just announced she’s pregnant with her 1st child. Can you imagine if Britney could catch up and have babies with a small age gap, so they could grow up being friends 😍 Love Paris! 

Paris said it was fake news and she's not pregnant!

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I can't say I'm a massive fan of Paris or anything but I'm really quite happy about this. 

It's clear to anyone that Paris has gown and matured so much since the early 2000s, and tbh I think she'd be great for Britney once she's free. The Hiltons could be the family support Britney needs. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Gutted. Hate fake news 😏 I only watched the Britney part. Oh well. Hopefully she waits for Britney and they can be preggo together 😎🤣

They'll both have girls and when they grow up they can do A Simple Life reboot

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
17 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

She’s also just announced she’s pregnant with her 1st child. Can you imagine if Britney could catch up and have babies with a small age gap, so they could grow up being friends 😍 Love Paris! 

She literally just said in the beginning of the video she's not pregnant and waiting until after the wedding. But that would be super cute!

21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she's releasing an album?? 

Yeah, but she needs better music. Her first album still slays to this day and full of bops. Her last few singles have sucked but she did recently do a video for her song on her first album and that is giving me hope she's going back to full pop.

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
46 minutes ago, rennen said:

I can't say I'm a massive fan of Paris or anything but I'm really quite happy about this. 

It's clear to anyone that Paris has gown and matured so much since the early 2000s, and tbh I think she'd be great for Britney once she's free. The Hiltons could be the family support Britney needs. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

welllll...considering the Hiltons decided to kidnap their own child during the night and send her off to a boarding school where she was physically and mentally abused.....I'd rather they stay away from her....lol. Paris is great though, I hope her and Britney re-connect real good :)

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
37 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Yeah, but she needs better music. Her first album still slays to this day and full of bops. Her last few singles have sucked but she did recently do a video for her song on her first album and that is giving me hope she's going back to full pop.

Ok I adore her but this woman can't sing for shi*t :orangu_orangutan_ape:it's insane how flat she is :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
36 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

My heart beats like a drum... when I hear you *** 

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

41 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I agree with you that her newer music is mostly awful BUT Good Time is a huge guilty pleasure for me … I blast this in the car lmao

I would be so happy for Britney and Paris to reunite 💗 Paris seems like a really loyal friend 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1