Court rules Kelly Clarkson must pay ex-husband $200,000 per month in spousal & child support

1 hour ago, OneLife said:

Unbelievable! She is being robbed under the auspices of the law.... Exactly what they do to Britney with Kevin...

Before marrying someone you need to know if it is worth divorcing that person...:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I make 20 k a year. If we would break up he'd get nothing. And I wouldn't either cos he makes almost the same lol

I think spousal support is ridiculous!!! I don't care if it's a man or woman. Get a fu#@ing job!!! It's one thing to support someone financially during a marriage when you love eachother... But once divorced.. get your lazy *** and Go to work. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MysticWomaney said:

If a kid has one parent who is immensely wealthy and able to spoil them then the child could resent the other parent for not being able to spoil them in the same way.

I’d like to think parents put their kids first and wouldn’t want to allow that sort of mindset for their child.

it’s amazing looking at this that k fed only get 50k now and we still trash him for it when it was evident on that live stream her kid did he shares a room with his brother because fed is not capable to give them the same as Britney.

also remember the kids need full security being famous kids a lot of that money is needed for the kids own protection.

it’s all stupid money we don’t have but it’s for the kids it’s the same even in our lower incomes come on now 

I’m a woman and even I can see it’s s**ist to expect a man to pay and not a woman when she makes so much more you would want the support of your wife made more for your kids. My boyfriend makes more than me if we had to share custody I hope he’d support me and not let me be a mother struggling to compete that’s not parenthood and it’s not healthy for a child they don’t see the world maturely 

Jayden might have to share a room bc Kevin is using the money to pay for his other kids private school. When he should be using it for Jayden and Preston ONLY.

Besides you don't think kids resent a parent if they see that parent is using their other parent??? My mom was a housewife, she never did anything.. had a cleaning lady and a nanny for us. My dad worked hard to support her lifestyle.. I have no respect for her whatsoever.

Grown people should work for what they have. Otherwise their a bad example to their kids. 

You're right it would be s**ist to only let men pay. I believe noone should pay spousal support. And child support should be used for the kids. I am so sick of moms using their child support money on fake nails while the kids need new clothes tbh 

• Like 1

I mean if she should pay for her kids' FULL education, medical bills, and probably add a house for their dad to keep them in when they are with him + the house expenses + a housekeep or two... That would FOR SURE sum up for less than 500k a year. What else is left? Food when they visit? 

That is pure bulls*it - whether it was for Kelly Clarkson to pay or her husband (if things were reversed). 

• Like 3

I always think about that clip when the media informs Kelly about Britney shaving her head and how she reacted. I  know now that Kelly has matured she would have responded so much differently... especially since her life is now in the media so much. But I didn’t know that this guy was rebas son... I can see why Reba wanted to work with Kelly so much way back when... wonder if Reba was ms Cupid 😂

• Like 2

200k a month is ******* insane!!!!! Is this a typo?!?! Maybe they meant 20k??? 

I can’t imagine ANYONE needing 200 k a month let alone in ******* spousal support lmao wtf and doesn’t this guy have his own career/job anyways? 

• Like 1

Knock Knock Hello GIF by Shay Mitchell

You all know that this probably in lieu of a 1 lump settlement. 

This seems fair given their net worth - he will end up getting about 26 million from the divorce in total. 

Britney had to pay K-fed a lump sum PLUS a high monthly child support. AND they held less of a networth at the time.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

I always think about that clip when the media informs Kelly about Britney shaving her head and how she reacted. I  know now that Kelly has matured she would have responded so much differently... especially since her life is now in the media so much. But I didn’t know that this guy was rebas son... I can see why Reba wanted to work with Kelly so much way back when... wonder if Reba was ms Cupid 😂

It’s her Stepson… 

Reba does have a child with Kelly’s ex’s father (tongue twister) 

I do wonder how this has impacted Kelly & Reba’s relationship cause they did seem to get close. 

5 hours ago, fabricio83 said:

WHAT A MESS! 

Im not into whats happening... HE has the custody of the kids, soh thats why he "deserves" this money?

how much money do kfed (ugh) gets per month? 20k? which is IMO already TOO MUCH MONEY to receive for doing NOTHING.

SHE has custody of the kids. But based on stupid laws, the person that makes less in the relationship can still request support.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block