Has the cship and her management somehow blacklisted 'Overprotected' to being performed by Britney?

The lyrics of the song could serve as a hint by Britney to the public about her conservatoship case mixing with the fact that Overprotected always was a highly requested song by the fanbase since the beggining of the resideny back in 2013. Also the Darkchild remix video was never uploaded on her Youtube channel for whatever reasons.

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, ol123 said:

I think you're thinking too much into this. It really wouldn't suit the kind of shows Britney does now, with beat drop breakdowns etc. Overprotected just isn't something that would fit in with the rest of the setlist. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

What about pretty girls, lucky, alien, the missy elliott part, walk it like i talk it slave remix, ...:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Vega was a mess 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I 100% believe they didn’t allow her to perform that. They control all the narratives

’britney is fine’ ‘Britney most personal album’ ‘Britney volunteer for conservatorship’ 

**** them all !!

• Love 4
  • Like 1