Jump to content

What's the Sam/Lou Connection?


Recommended Posts

Is there some sort of connection between Sam L and Lou T that we know of?

After Sam L's leaked voicemails, I couldn't stop thinking about the restraining order that Courtney Love (and her daughter, sister, and ex son-in-law) took out on him. Then I remembered everything Courtney said about Lou T trying to put her in a conservatorship.

Naturally, the next thing I'm jumping to is how Amanda Bynes and Lindsay Lohan were both targeted by Sam and Lou as well. 

Is there any sort of connection between Sam and Lou? It seems so odd to me that both of them have gone after the same women. 

 

For your reading pleasure:

Courtney

https://www.ibtimes.com/courtney-love-weighs-britney-spears-conservatorship-her-pack-wolves-almost-killed-me-3103998

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/entertainment/celebrity/courtney-love-i-was-almost-under-a-conservatorship/ar-BB1bZeFF

 

Lindsay

https://entertainment.ie/trending/sam-lutfi-wants-to-work-with-lindsay-lohan-shocker-371315/
https://www.x17online.com/2010/09/michael_lohan_to_fight_dina_and_lou_taylor_f

Amanda 
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/amanda-bynes-blasts-sam-lutfi-4542351

 

  • Love 5
  • Like 4
Link to comment

They framed Britney together, this is what me and some other members think. Some goes as far as thinking that Lynne Spears introduced Sam L. to Britney. 

Oddly enough, he was pictured with Miley and Adam Leber in 2014. Adam hanging out with his someone his protégé has a restraining order against. How f'ed up is that.

Take a look at these threads:

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/789236-are-sam-lutfi-and-lou-taylor-connected/

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/790840-was-sam-lutfi-hired-by-team-con/

 

 

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Roger said:

They framed Britney together, this is what me and some other members think. Some goes as far as thinking that Lynne Spears introduced Sam L. to Britney. 

Oddly enough, he was pictured with Miley and Adam Leber in 2014. Adam hanging out with his someone his protégé has a restraining order against. How f'ed up is that.

Take a look at these threads:

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/789236-are-sam-lutfi-and-lou-taylor-connected/

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/790840-was-sam-lutfi-hired-by-team-con/

 

 

OK so I'm not crazy for thinking there's a link here. Can't believe I missed the other threads. Thanks for linking :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Are we saying there is a possibility that Sam is intentionally sent into the lives of vulnerable female celebrities to drag them down so Lou could step in and put them under a conservatorship? 

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

Oh, this will be an interesting read. I always get the feeling with Sam Lufti that he is the eternal fence sitter who always has loyalties to both sides of a camp and plays them off with each other in order to gain his own leverage in the situation. Like the father of all frenemies! He has a somewhat insidious way of implanting knowledge in order to enmesh himself in a situation or person in which he can ultimately take control. Not sure I am a fan, tbh. He seems to currently be setting himself up as the saviour of the Free Britney movement which is quite distasteful. This glut of voicemails he's just released he could have done way back. Why now? And he always seems to be involved in Britney's life no matter many times he's told to stay the f.u.c.k away. It's reminds me of what stalkers do.

You put all thoughts that I have about Sam L. in my head into words. Thank you! 

THIS IS WHY I'M SO WARY OF SAM L.!!!!!

  • Love 3
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

Oh, this will be an interesting read. I always get the feeling with Sam Lufti that he is the eternal fence sitter who always has loyalties to both sides of a camp and plays them off with each other in order to gain his own leverage in the situation. Like the father of all frenemies! He has a somewhat insidious way of implanting knowledge in order to enmesh himself in a situation or person in which he can ultimately take control. Not sure I am a fan, tbh. He seems to currently be setting himself up as the saviour of the Free Britney movement which is quite distasteful. This glut of voicemails he's just released he could have done way back. Why now? And he always seems to be involved in Britney's life no matter many times he's told to stay the f.u.c.k away. It's reminds me of what stalkers do.

Definite stalker vibes, but I can't help but be suspicious of the fact that Sam and Lou target so many of the same people in the same ways 

  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Definite stalker vibes, but I can't help but be suspicious of the fact that Sam and Lou target so many of the same people in the same ways 

Yes. Wasn't Lou Taylor involved in the Amanda Bynes case and then Sam Lufti took over her conservatorship? Totally weird. Could someone please verify or discredit this please? If so, they come across as people who like to pray on vulnerable female celebrities. That should be alarm bells enough.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Lou Taylor is friend with Lady Gaga's manager 

Sam Asghari is also friend with Lady Gaga's manager 

Yes, even Lady gaga mentioned in a tweet that Jamie Spears makes great barbecue ribs after a get together arranged, I assume, by Loucifer. Lady gaga's manager (his name escapes me right now) is fairly close with Sam Asghari by all accounts. Sam, I think, called him a very dear friend (or it might have been the other way around). Either way they like each other's company. They even recently met up 'randomly' in Italy. The whole thing is completely incestuous and you can understand why some people in the fan base are suspicious about Asghari's motives. Time will tell, I guess.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

Yes. Wasn't Lou Taylor involved in the Amanda Bynes case and then Sam Lufti took over her conservatorship? Totally weird. Could someone please verify or discredit this please? If so, they come across as people who like to pray on vulnerable female celebrities. That should be alarm bells enough.

I believe Amanda's parents are her conservators, but she did have ties to Sam, initially calling him a "brother" and later saying he hacked into her Twitter to post as her. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2788753/amanda-bynes-touch-britney-spears-controversial-ex-manager-sam-lutfi-hours-placed-5150-psychiatric-hold.html

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/amanda-bynes-blasts-sam-lutfi-4542351

 

 

And there were Tweets on Amanda's alias account about Lou trying to reach out 

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/792878-lou-taylor-is-trying-to-infiltrate-amanda-bynes-update-she-deleted-all-tweets-relating-to-lmt/

  • Like 3
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

Yes, even Lady gaga mentioned in a tweet that Jamie Spears makes great barbecue ribs after a get together arranged, I assume, by Loucifer. Lady gaga's manager (his name escapes me right now) is fairly close with Sam Asghari by all accounts. Sam, I think, called him a very dear friend (or it might have been the other way around). Either way they like each other's company. They even recently met up 'randomly' in Italy. The whole thing is completely incestuous and you can understand why some people in the fan base are suspicious about Asghari's motives. Time will tell, I guess.

Found it! Gaga's manager is Bobby Campbell, who has been spotted with Sam A. And let us not forget Sam A plugging those damn Chromatica Oreos that Bobby gave him.

WHAT. IS. HAPPENING. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 minute ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

I believe Amanda's parents are her conservators, but she did have ties to Sam, initially calling him a "brother" and later saying he hacked into her Twitter to post as her. 

See, there's that insidious way of his as he creeps into another's life to take ultimate control. What the hell is that about? Is there a psychological diagnosis of this loony behaviour? It's beyond creepy. I hope to god Britney keeps him a hundred miles away from her when she's free. The guy is like a creeping psychological cancer that slides in when you least expect it because they charm you. And then that sinister darkness befalls every facet of your life and you realize you have no control because you handed all your power over to somebody like this. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

See, there's that insidious way of his as he creeps into another's life to take ultimate control. What the hell is that about? Is there a psychological diagnosis of this loony behaviour? It's beyond creepy. I hope to god Britney keeps him a hundred miles away from her when she's free. The guy is like a creeping psychological cancer that slides in when you least expect it because they charm you. And then that sinister darkness befalls every facet of your life and you realize you have no control because you handed all your power over to somebody like this. 

I just can't stand that Sam L acts as if he's an ally to Brit. These voicemail leaks have me so confused. I find it so hard to believe he is on her side. He did almost exactly the same thing to Courtney Love that he did to Britney and Courtney has been very vocal about how he should not be trusted. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

 

31 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Found it! Gaga's manager is Bobby Campbell, who has been spotted with Sam A. And let us not forget Sam A plugging those damn Chromatica Oreos that Bobby gave him.

WHAT. IS. HAPPENING. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

 

Wow. Britney needs out of Hollywood ASAP when she’s free. I know custody complicates her moving but damn everyone seems connected to each other somehow, shady AF and super fake.

Also, I will never get over Lady GaGa saying nada about Britney & her manager being connected to you know who… yikes. 

  • Love 2
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block