Did You Know That a Recent Bollywood Hit Single Samples Britney Spears?

4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

The single is sung by NJTfV1eu_400x400.jpg.9305c6544c7c0edf852d37d54fd1352d.jpg who is basically the current MPG of Bollywood and has been dominating the radio since the last 3 years!

4 hours ago, Prachi said:

She has always been big here, so I am not surprised. 

Are you guys from India?

Bollywood shows and movies are very big in the middle east! We have a few big channels that translate and air many of them. I just love the music and the dancing.

I watched a few shows, but my favorite was a show called "Kumkum Bhagya". I watched it for like 3 years lol, but haven't followed anything Bollywood-related since 2019. 

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, maki93 said:

Are you guys from India?

Bollywood shows and movies are very big in the middle east! We have a few big channels that translate and air many of them. I just love the music and the dancing.

I watched a few shows, but my favorite was a show called "Kumkum Bhagya". I watched it for like 3 years lol, but haven't followed anything Bollywood-related since 2019. 

I am from India, but Kumkum Bhagya is such a trash show sorry to say I remember watching it when I was a kid don't know if @Blackout2006is from India or not. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods

It's a really good song! The only thing that sets me off are the thrillers that Indians and many other cultures love to use. Of course, I'm not trying to say thrillers are bad, they are obviously amazing and an integral part of many cultures, I just dont like them personally (sometimes even artists from my country do it, I'm from Serbia, Europe, and thrillers were never a part of our national music in the first place, so it irritates me a lot lol). 

Anyway, good sampling :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, maki93 said:

Are you guys from India?

3 hours ago, Prachi said:

I am from India, but Kumkum Bhagya is such a trash show sorry to say I remember watching it when I was a kid don't know if @Blackout2006is from India or not. 

Yup, I am from India as well! :)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

Omg i have never heard this song and i'm from India :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Also i can't stand Neha Kekkar. Bollywood is so bad these days with autotunes and remixes of old songs :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

21 minutes ago, vinay said:

I'm from India too, hadn't heard this before , love it

Where have yall been, this song is everywhere nnnnn :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

It's a really good song! The only thing that sets me off are the thrillers that Indians and many other cultures love to use. Of course, I'm not trying to say thrillers are bad, they are obviously amazing and an integral part of many cultures, I just dont like them personally (sometimes even artists from my country do it, I'm from Serbia, Europe, and thrillers were never a part of our national music in the first place, so it irritates me a lot lol). 

Anyway, good sampling :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

What r thrillers?