Daily Mail : Britney Spears ex husband, Jason Alexander knew her life was no longer her own after their Vegas marriage ended

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/28/2021 at 1:25 PM, MacLaura said:

Do you remember what Justin said?

I found the quote from a fan site; 

“I told Britney I thought she did a good job, but someone over there didn't spend a lot of time thinking about the material. But she's been built that way. That whole thing over there is a machine. She's sold where she needs to be sold so that the machine keeps rolling. Really, it's… it's a ****ing… it's a soap-opera-slash-horror-movie. Dude, if you want a ****ing article, go interview everybody who works for her. Because I think some people are *******s. I think some people are out for themselves.” 

“Dude, if she had a clue, she wouldn't have made that movie, don't you think? I mean, everybody knows that what she should have made was Pretty in Pink.” 

- Details, December 2002 

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Sambritney said:

I found the quote from a fan site; 

“I told Britney I thought she did a good job, but someone over there didn't spend a lot of time thinking about the material. But she's been built that way. That whole thing over there is a machine. She's sold where she needs to be sold so that the machine keeps rolling. Really, it's… it's a ****ing… it's a soap-opera-slash-horror-movie. Dude, if you want a ****ing article, go interview everybody who works for her. Because I think some people are *******s. I think some people are out for themselves.” 

“Dude, if she had a clue, she wouldn't have made that movie, don't you think? I mean, everybody knows that what she should have made was Pretty in Pink.” 

- Details, December 2002 

Thank you so much for taking the time to find it :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 1
On 7/28/2021 at 8:56 AM, HIM said:

Was it always like this since the beginning or when did her family start becoming overbearing? ITZ era or before??

She was trying to be free since 2002-2003 in some kind of way. I mean, she needed a break, no the 6 months break. Then, she was looking for freedom and control in her life and career. I guess, they didn't like it.