Daily Mail : Britney Spears ex husband, Jason Alexander knew her life was no longer her own after their Vegas marriage ended

1 hour ago, rennen said:

They got an annulment. He's not her ex-husband. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

1 hour ago, Lucian85 said:

Honestly, Sam Lufti and him need to shut the hell up. 

At this point, all they want is just attention. 

And bringing back these stories from the past is not doing any good to Britney. 

britney spears television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Sambritney said:

Isn’t he the one who’s been in contact with her all this time? Sorry but he seems off. 

Actually Justin was kind of vocal about it in 2002 or something when they interviewed him for an article but he was probably referring to Larry or something.  

Do you remember what Justin said?

2 hours ago, MacLaura said:

Do you remember what Justin said?

Yeah it was from that infamous article from details magazine when he shaded the movie crossroads. I can’t find the article but he said that the people who were working for Britney, were thinking too much about money than about her and that they were ****** up and that the journalist should be interviewing them instead if they wanted the real scoop on Britney’s life.

I’m going try to find the article.. 

• Love 1