Jump to content

Sam Lutfi leaks several voicemail from Britney from when the conservatorship was first put into place, begging for help: "I'm confined, restrained, and stripped of my civil rights"


Recommended Posts

if these are fake, they're the best damn fakes I've ever heard. 

It's absolutely disgraceful that nobody took the time to listen to these in court, or to call her in to verify in person. It's despicable. 

Who knows what Sam Lutfi was or wasn't, but clearly Britney trusted him more than any of the people that have run her life since. 

  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Link to comment
9 hours ago, neverover said:

From what was said in that instagram account, they already sent this to the lawyer. What is worse is that these are sent to Judge Goetz and Ingham, but they dismiss it because they deemed it as fake.

Found this in exhale as well, John Eardley being disbarred might've been related to Britney's case:

 

yes he was disbarred for trying to help her. you can literarily see it in the official website of the government that the reason for his disbarment was that he allegedly solicited britney spears as a client - which is illegal.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Does this mean we can trust Sam L?

no, but these voicemails could still be real, i think they are real personally. but still, he could've been the one blocking the voicemails from reaching the right person; i feel like sam is a little bit of an obsessive captor, he like to "kidnap" people and put them in dangerous situations so then they can protect them from those dangerous situations which wouldn't exist if he wasn't around. makes sense?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

yes he was disbarred for trying to help her. you can literarily see it in the official website of the government that the reason for his disbarment was that he allegedly solicited britney spears as a client - which is illegal.

Isn’t it unreal he was disbarred for trying to help but Scam Ingham is still practicing law?!? I can’t believe people still “trust the system” 😂 

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

yes he was disbarred for trying to help her. you can literarily see it in the official website of the government that the reason for his disbarment was that he allegedly solicited britney spears as a client - which is illegal.

This is very dark.. Remind a bit of Sansa Stark storyline when she’s back to Winterfell.. every one that’s trying to help Britney got screwed over..

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Somenthing major must have happened after circus era that made her loose any hope of getting out this mess... She kinda surrended until 2019, those monsters probably started to give her unnecessary drugs ( pretty clear during Femme fatale) making her believe she needed this conservatorship..:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

Somenthing major must have happened after circus era that made her loose any hope of getting out this mess... She kinda surrended until 2019, those monsters probably started to give her unnecessary drugs ( pretty clear during Femme fatale) making her believe she needed this conservatorship..:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

According to court docs obtained by the NYT, she was fighting it in court in 2014 and 2016. 

  • Like 4

#FreeBritney

Link to comment

Yeah let's all jump into the Lutfi wagon... Omfg, really? I can't believe some of y'all.

From the Ronan article we've found out he was always somewhere near the situation but never, ever had the ability to do anything, just a viewer, as if he was a ghost in the situations. What use he had in her life then? Other than calling his paparazzi friends? I really don't understand this. He is always talking and talking but what did he do actually? NOTHING. Even if he was someone Britney cared about, he was so useless he didn't even had anything to help her during the crisis in 2007 and during the conservatorship. He is BAD. And a loser - I hate this word but I don't know how else to explain it. Think of a friend who is claiming they know everything about you and they had every power over your life but they choose to watch and do nothing. Please... Just F OFF. Anyone gets near him has a restraining order against him. Wtf. If you are that innocent go to a news station and talk your truth. Why don't you do it? C-ship team doesn't own all the broadcast stations, let's cut the BS.

These voice memos doesn't prove anything at all. They might be fake, they might not be fake, doesn't matter.

Focus on now, not on 2009. 

Idk how they ended up in his phone btw, cringy af. 

No ma'am. NO.

 

 

  • Love 5
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

Somenthing major must have happened after circus era that made her loose any hope of getting out this mess... She kinda surrended until 2019, those monsters probably started to give her unnecessary drugs ( pretty clear during Femme fatale) making her believe she needed this conservatorship..:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

 

14 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

According to court docs obtained by the NYT, she was fighting it in court in 2014 and 2016. 

And the alleged 2010 breakdown after hearing once again that she would not be allowed out of the cship

Link to comment
4 hours ago, ilikethispart said:

This makes me sick to the pit of my stomach. The sadness and the innocence in her voice was really difficult to hear. She's too pure - why did they do this to her?

you gave the reason as to why they did this – she is an innocent, pure, and a kind soul. These people are the easiest to deceive, trick, and abuse. It's extremely sad because our world truly is filled with monsters who are ready to quite literally destroy you mentally and physically with 0 compassion. Especially considering the fact that Britney was quite literally ENSLAVED by those closest to her. 

I genuinely have no idea how these people sleep at night. If there's hell, I hope they will be at the pits of it.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

Yeah let's all jump into the Lutfi wagon... Omfg, really? I can't believe some of y'all.

From the Ronan article we've found out he was always somewhere near the situation but never, ever had the ability to do anything, just a viewer, as if he was a ghost in the situations. What use he had in her life then? Other than calling his paparazzi friends? I really don't understand this. He is always talking and talking but what did he do actually? NOTHING. Even if he was someone Britney cared about, he was so useless he didn't even had anything to help her during the crisis in 2007 and during the conservatorship. He is BAD. And a loser - I hate this word but I don't know how else to explain it. Think of a friend who is claiming they know everything about you and they had every power over your life but they choose to watch and do nothing. Please... Just F OFF. Anyone gets near him has a restraining order against him. Wtf. If you are that innocent go to a news station and talk your truth. Why don't you do it? C-ship team doesn't own all the broadcast stations, let's cut the BS.

These voice memos prove anything at all. They might be fake, they might not be fake, doesn't matter.

Focus on now, not on 2009. 

Idk how they ended up in his phone btw, cringy af. 

No ma'am. NO.

 

 

I agree that Sam is a bystander who did nothing. He can ignite Free Britney movement 10 years ago but he did nothing until today. 
 

But that didn’t take away that prior to June 23rd testimony, Britney has been crying for help for her human rights violation. The unsurprised look from con team and the court at that date speaks for this. They have been denying Britney’s rights in more than a decade. I personally believe this voicemail is real. Everything she said here is exactly the same as what she said on June 23rd. 
 

The main issue that need to be addressed here is not Sam Luthfi, but how Britney has been trying to remove Ingham since day 1. And all she get in return is to have the lawyer of her choice being disbarred by the court. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, neverover said:

I agree that Sam is a bystander who did nothing. He can ignite Free Britney movement 10 years ago but he did nothing until today. 
 

But that didn’t take away that prior to June 23rd testimony, Britney has been crying for help for her human rights violation. The unsurprised look from con team and the court at that date speaks for this. They have been denying Britney’s rights in more than a decade. I personally believe this voicemail is real. Everything she said here is exactly the same as what she said on June 23rd. 
 

The main issue that need to be addressed here is not Sam Luthfi, but how Britney has been trying to remove Ingham since day 1. And all she get in return is to have the lawyer of her choice being disbarred by the court. 

My point is even if these voicemails are leaked by S.L. to the public, Rosengart probably already has them and they will use them in the court if they are authentic. Meaning S.L. isn't the one who discovered these voice mails or he is a hero but he is now using them to get points. I coudn't care less about what this guy is saying.

So, her cries might be similar but that doesn't mean they are authentic. Because these are released after the hearing so there is a chance they've been created after the hearing as well. And that's not even the point here, we already have the testimony and she has a lawyer with whom she can talk to and check everything with. So there is no need for Sam Lutfis or his kind to come out and leak BS.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block