How did Britney finally speak out?

2 hours ago, Lumanizer said:

I'm reeeeeeally curious what caused the rift between Ingham and Jamie. I mean, from what I understand Andrew Wallet also jumped ship seemingly out of the blue. I cant imagine it's because any of them started to get cold feet about how Britney was being treated. There must have been some major battle of egos backstage between the end of 2018 and now. Oh to be a fly on the wall in a meeting room with those freaks ... 

Frank Kaminsky Reaction GIF

I absolutely agree. I just have so many questions.

I would think they would have wanted to hide/silence her even more now due to the media attention and movement. It seems they did the opposite and let her talk when at a time they would want her the quietest.

Doesnt make any sense does it (yes, the If U Seek Amy clip popped right into my head).

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

sam's no saint but I'd be money Jamie Threatened him

Lol @ the image of hillbilly Jamie pulling out a rifle on stuffy old sam Ingham 

trailer park boys GIF by hero0fwar

But for real though, that's probably it. If there's anything we know, it's that Jamie Spears is unpleasant for EVERYONE to be around. 0/5 stars, bad reviews all around, no matter the source. No wonder Viviam charges him $1000 an hour :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

She finally got to speak up only because of the pressure and public spotlight highlighted by the free Britney movement. There was huge public pressure and all eyes were on the corrupt probate courts and there would have been public outcry if she hadn’t been heard. The fans made her and now the fans are freeing her!