How did Britney finally speak out?

I thought about this after reading the 100+ pages of documents from the prior hearings and realizing Samuel Ingham did absolutely nothing. It is so insane to me that 13 years went by and he did not help her at all, yet here is Rosengart making big moves two weeks in.

It made me think about so much (because this entire situation is just question after question) how did Britney finally speak on June 23? I understand the literal answer of Ingham filing papers that she wanted to speak, but what made it different and allowed this time?

What made Ingham do this for her? Was she going to do it through Lynn’s lawyer if he didn’t comply? What made this hearing the one that she was able to speak? Why not just keep up what has been done for 13yrs - nothing? Why not keep the act going forever?

I feel something major had to happen for this opportunity to be given which as we see (thankfully) ignited a fire like we haven’t seen.   I know she became courageous but there has to be more to it. 

Edit: I know she spoke two years ago but then it’s still eleven years. I wonder why then? 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Going off on a little tangent here, but I keep thinking about the photos of her and Sam attending Sam's friend's wedding a few months back. She looked so happy to be holding that little boy, and I wonder if it was a reminder of how much she wants to get married and have another child. I feel like that might have given her new resolve to speak up again, along with the momentum of the FreeBrit movement.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Prince Ali said:

She was allowed to speak before.. she said it herself that 2 years ago she was addressing the court and that she felt she wasn't heard so probably she just lost hope and continued to do what was told.. But since the Free Britney movement started, I assume she gained more confidence, and opted for open court hearing as she knew it would be a bombshell.. plus probably it was already too much for her with what happened these past 2 years..

I did forget to put yes she did speak two years ago. I just am so intrigued by how all of this went down especially knowing Ingham wasn’t doing his part and all of the stuff she was being put through. So then I guess I could follow up and say what was the delay in ever speaking for 11 years. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CreatureSoHypnotic said:

Going off on a little tangent here, but I keep thinking about the photos of her and Sam attending Sam's friend's wedding a few months back. She looked so happy to be holding that little boy, and I wonder if it was a reminder of how much she wants to get married and have another child. I feel like that might have given her new resolve to speak up again, along with the momentum of the FreeBrit movement.

She looked great and genuinely happy. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

i dont know if it’s what made her talk but since framing britney spears premiered the movement gained a lot of attention from the gp. maybe that made her feel like it was different from 2019 this time.

Definitely could be. I just feel like she is so hidden from reality that it just was a question on my mind. You would think Team Con would have kept her away from the courts and not speaking as long as possible. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Seanril said:

What made Ingham do this for her?

I believe that Britney played him/team con and went rogue. No one def expected from her to expose them that way, I guess they expected that she was going to throw only James under the bus. Even if you remember what the narrative was at that time. Many sources said that she was planning to ask the judge just to remove her father, that she knows that Cship can be terminated down the road, but termination is not her immediate goal.

Btw, Britney was also supposed to appear remotely in court in 2020. But due to the hackers logging in and refusing to leave, the hearing was canceled. There are many signs that team con often sabotaged or prevented her from appearing at the hearings in the past.

What made this hearing the one that she was able to speak?

It seems to me that the movement really gave her faith that this time she could be heard and believed. Plus, we should keep in mind that until 2020 all hearings were sealed before (that is, even if she dared and exposed them at that time, no one would have heard her and she probably would have been punished for that). So I think as soon as she became sure that the hearing was going to be open, she took this chance.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

i think ingham wanted to remove jamie - and others too and maybe she played that card; i think she didn't fully say what she was going to say before the actual hearing.

i think also the movement's momentum made the case have a lot of attention and when she asked to speak on a expedited basis thats when all of the attention came in.

everyone thought it was about removing her father - so i guess its how they were "tricked"

• Love 1
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

i think ingham wanted to remove jamie - and others too and maybe she played that card; i think she didn't fully say what she was going to say before the actual hearing.

i think also the movement's momentum made the case have a lot of attention and when she asked to speak on a expedited basis thats when all of the attention came in.

everyone thought it was about removing her father - so i guess its how they were "tricked"

I'm reeeeeeally curious what caused the rift between Ingham and Jamie. I mean, from what I understand Andrew Wallet also jumped ship seemingly out of the blue. I cant imagine it's because any of them started to get cold feet about how Britney was being treated. There must have been some major battle of egos backstage between the end of 2018 and now. Oh to be a fly on the wall in a meeting room with those freaks ... 

Frank Kaminsky Reaction GIF

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lumanizer said:

I'm reeeeeeally curious what caused the rift between Ingham and Jamie. I mean, from what I understand Andrew Wallet also jumped ship seemingly out of the blue. I cant imagine it's because any of them started to get cold feet about how Britney was being treated. There must have been some major battle of egos backstage between the end of 2018 and now. Oh to be a fly on the wall in a meeting room with those freaks ... 

i dont know but i learned from those deep dive documentaries - the latest one, that ingham actually did fight her father a lot, not for her benefit but he did - maybe to bill hours or something, but he did.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

I believe that Britney played him/team con and went rogue. No one def expected from her to expose them that way, I guess they expected that she was going to throw only James under the bus. Even if you remember what the narrative was at that time. Many sources said that she was planning to ask the judge just to remove her father, that she knows that Cship can be terminated down the road, but termination is not her immediate goal.

Btw, Britney was also supposed to appear remotely in court in 2020. But due to the hackers logging in and refusing to leave, the hearing was canceled. There are many signs that team con often sabotaged or prevented her from appearing at the hearings in the past.

It seems to me that the movement really gave her faith that this time she could be heard and believed. Plus, we should keep in mind that until 2020 all hearings were sealed before (that is, even if she dared and exposed them at that time, no one would have heard her and she probably would have been punished for that). So I think as soon as she became sure that the hearing was going to be open, she took this chance.

so why were all the documents suddenly unsealed in 2020? sorry I don't understand a lot of legal matters

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lumanizer said:

I think andrew wallet is missing puzzle piece here. If we could find out why he suddenly jumped ship, that would make a lot of sense. It's a shame no reporter's have been able to interview him

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lumanizer said:

We need to now more about the situation involving not doing the dance move and being sent to the mental hospital 

why was she punished so harshly, and put on lithium.

Did wallet know that Jamie really ****ed up with that and britney finally had a legal argument to end all of this?

something about the end of pom set this off, like with the end of the contract it became “harder” To control Britney, and maybe she thought the conservatorship was ending at the end of pom, so they only way they could keep the con going was by forcing her to tour or they would sue her?

tbh if Britney would’ve gotten sued she could’ve called out all these guys in court much sooner

• Like 2

She spoke out before. The difference this time was that the audio leaked and the whole world listened to her own words, therefore Brenda and the court couldn’t pretend nothing was happening anymore due to the public pressure.

• Like 1

I truly believe jamie ****ed up britney's state of mind in an irreparable way, making her believe this was her desiny and has no choice. I'm pretty sure she hasn't spoke the hot tea of her story, she was pretty much abused and threatened in different kind of ways she had to obey and not say anything through all these years, it is incredible to believe this slavery, and i really hope all of them pay for it in jail.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Mutya said:

She spoke out before. The difference this time was that the audio leaked and the whole world listened to her own words, therefore Brenda and the court couldn’t pretend nothing was happening anymore due to the public pressure.

Yeah good point!

I really think media attention has put a lot of pressure on the court/team con hence that's why things are moving on quickly now

Especially the court, they know they're in the wrong already for keeping this circus going for 13 yrs without doing anything. Now that all eyes are on them, they decided to finally act 

I also agree that it'd be really interesting to know more about the refusal of the dance move/ how really domination was canceled and if there's more on why she was forced into that facility

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

She was allowed to speak before.. she said it herself that 2 years ago she was addressing the court and that she felt she wasn't heard so probably she just lost hope and continued to do what was told.. But since the Free Britney movement started, I assume she gained more confidence, and opted for open court hearing as she knew it would be a bombshell.. plus probably it was already too much for her with what happened these past 2 years..

And also , Sam was involved... probably 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

Definitely could be. I hope we find out everything one day.

• Love 1