Jump to content

Britney posts a video of her painting: "If you look closely you can see a fish in there somewhere"


Recommended Posts

  • Exhale+

She still has pink in her hair. So those topless pixe were old after all ?

 

Anyhow this was cute. I wish I had time and money to do smth like this. Believe it or not my only true talent was painting. Not even sure I can paint anymore its been almost 10 years since I tried it.

  • Love 2
  • Like 2
Link to comment
30 minutes ago, Easy There said:

She still has pink in her hair. So those topless pixe were old after all ?

 

Anyhow this was cute. I wish I had time and money to do smth like this. Believe it or not my only true talent was painting. Not even sure I can paint anymore its been almost 10 years since I tried it.

The thing is that DimitrI her hair stylist posted that they have gone back to blonde when she posted the topless pics, so if she has pink hair in this it’s most likely an older video then. 

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
10 minutes ago, timito said:

The thing is that DimitrI her hair stylist posted that they have gone back to blonde when she posted the topless pics, so if she has pink hair in this it’s most likely an older video then. 

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

 

Also can they fire that Dinitrl guy. Probably the worst hairstylist I have ever seen.

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
21 minutes ago, bluelatte said:

 

Idk she seems so lonely. It's totally different dynamic seeing this slow down. I just hope Sam doesn't hurt her. She literally has no one else to be with her and be her friend first and foremost. It's devastating how James cut her off from literally everyone. And those who were allowed to be around literally became his pawns.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Idk she seems so lonely. It's totally different dynamic seeing this slow down. I just hope Sam doesn't hurt her. She literally has no one else to be with her and be her friend first and foremost. It's devastating how James cut her off from literally everyone. And those who were allowed to be around literally became his pawns.


That’s funny – I had exactly the opposite feeling. I saw that she is focused and “in the flow” enjoying herself.

If I heard correctly, she says off camera “OMG it’s so good”. => she is happy and pleased.

The guy comes in and says “I found this one” and she says “Okay, that’s better, thank you” => she has asked for something and the person delivers it to her.

She even has her dog with her - it was reported earlier that the dogs are with his kids (maybe it was one of her sons who said so), so even her kids might be there, leaving mommy alone do her creative thing.

I felt that the mood in this video was very calm and nice when it was slowed down. And she was herself - and wanted to share that moment with her followers.

After she moves the camera to the other end of the paper, we can see that the door to the garden is open, there’s a book on the floor.
 

In the shots where she has her hair open (and based on light maybe an hour has passed), there’s first music and then music + film/tv dialogue or young people talking  coming from outside the room => there’s life waiting for her, but she wants to keep painting.

Also yesterday Sam posted a video where he got Britney a grand latte, so he was getting her coffee while she was doing her artistic thing. 😍

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block