Britney posts a video of her painting: "If you look closely you can see a fish in there somewhere"

• Super Mods

Britney wrote “rebellious” in her caption… :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: You know what that means y’all… :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Spoiler

rebellious

[ ri-bel-yuhs ]

adjective

defying or resisting some established authority, government, or tradition; insubordinate; inclined to rebel.

pertaining to or characteristic of rebels or rebellion. 

(of things) resisting treatment; refractory.

Spoiler

DADDY ROSENGART IS GOING TO LEAK REBELLION FOR US :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

I thought her father had them taken off her but not sure when. I know her first dogs were removed in 2008 and sent to Mexico just after going into the conservatorship. But I read somewhere that Daisy and the others were taken too. I'm confused.

we also saw Hannah / the other one in the scooter video. So i think she still has all of them with her. she spent 30k for her dogs in 2016 lol

https://www.google.co.nz/amp/s/www.insider.com/celebrities-who-spend-the-most-money-on-their-pets-2017-9%3famp