Jump to content

This is the most ICONIC Quote from Britney.


Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

“I wasn’t good, I was GREAT” says hi :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I think people have twisted the meaning of that phrase. I guess she meant she was doing great on the Domination rehearsals but people made it seem like she was talking about Primeney. 

I dont have a problem with it so, who am I to break the illusion? :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

I think people have twisted the meaning of that phrase. I guess she meant she was doing great on the Domination rehearsals but people made it seem like she was talking about Primeney. 

I dont have a problem with it so, who am I to break the illusion? :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

:fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

I never thought of it this way before… still an iconic quote though :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I have honestly listened to her testimony like 15+ times. I just find it so cathartic and it helps me get through the things I'm going through to relate so much to the adrenaline and rage in her voice. She is so strong.

Some of my favorite quotes that hit me especially hard and I keep thinking about:

"Ma'am, I'm not here to be anyone's slave."

"I cried on the phone for an hour and he loved. every. minute. of it. The control he had over someone as powerful as me — he loved the control to hurt his own daughter, 100,000%. He loved it."

"...because I’ve been in denial. I’ve been in shock. I am traumatized. You know, fake it till you make it. But now I’m telling you the truth, OK? I’m not happy. I can’t sleep. I’m so angry it’s insane. And I’m depressed. I cry every day."

"And I would honestly like to sue my family, to be totally honest with you"

"I truly believe this conservatorship is abusive, and though we can sit here all day and say oh, conservatorships are here to help people. But ma’am, there is a thousand conservatorships that are abusive, as well."

:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

  • Love 9
Link to comment
42 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

I have honestly listened to her testimony like 15+ times. I just find it so cathartic and it helps me get through the things I'm going through to relate so much to the adrenaline and rage in her voice. She is so strong.

Some of my favorite quotes that hit me especially hard and I keep thinking about:

"Ma'am, I'm not here to be anyone's slave."

"I cried on the phone for an hour and he loved. every. minute. of it. The control he had over someone as powerful as me — he loved the control to hurt his own daughter, 100,000%. He loved it."

"...because I’ve been in denial. I’ve been in shock. I am traumatized. You know, fake it till you make it. But now I’m telling you the truth, OK? I’m not happy. I can’t sleep. I’m so angry it’s insane. And I’m depressed. I cry every day."

"And I would honestly like to sue my family, to be totally honest with you"

"I truly believe this conservatorship is abusive, and though we can sit here all day and say oh, conservatorships are here to help people. But ma’am, there is a thousand conservatorships that are abusive, as well."

:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I read those quotes all in her voice. Her testimony was a real game changer to this case. The way she said “HE LOVED IT” gave me chills. So many good but absolutely heartbreaking points. I was so proud when she brought up how she’s been researching and how there’s thousands of abusive conservatorships. 

I loved her subtle call outs towards Penny with the “that’s why I’m telling you again… 2 years later” 

Honestly people say it’s “hard to be a Britney fan sometimes” but I’m so proud to be one. Britney is a strong, inspirational, beautiful force of nature and I am forever a stan. 

 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

I think people have twisted the meaning of that phrase. I guess she meant she was doing great on the Domination rehearsals but people made it seem like she was talking about Primeney. 

I dont have a problem with it so, who am I to break the illusion? :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Wait I thought it was 100% obvious she was talking about domination rehearsals … she was talking about how she was doing great at rehearsals. I never thought this was her talking about her career lol

 

for me I really liked the “they need to be reminded that they work for me”

Link to comment
26 minutes ago, Soso said:

But why did she personally ask the last hearing to be closed :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

Just a thought but It’s possible she wanted to share some details to the court that she didn’t want the public to know just yet. I’m scared that we haven’t even heard the worst of it :( Of course that’s just me speculating and thinking worst case scenario. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Pawnshop_ said:

I read those quotes all in her voice. Her testimony was a real game changer to this case. The way she said “HE LOVED IT” gave me chills. So many good but absolutely heartbreaking points. I was so proud when she brought up how she’s been researching and how there’s thousands of abusive conservatorships. 

I loved her subtle call outs towards Penny with the “that’s why I’m telling you again… 2 years later” 

Honestly people say it’s “hard to be a Britney fan sometimes” but I’m so proud to be one. Britney is a strong, inspirational, beautiful force of nature and I am forever a stan. 

 

What gets me is I was starting to believe that she wouldn't call people out directly before her testimony. I thought maybe she would be alluding to things. We watched her look so lost and jaded for so long without hearing her speak for herself (other than the Instagram recorded lies) that I truly thought she would leave all allegations to writing or to lawyers. That we would have to look for 'clues' in her testimony. But then all that attitude and willpower came out and I went "holy ****" when she said those words. It wasn't as if the 'old Britney' came back. She never left. Her rage is heartbreaking but also soul-healing in a way, for me.

I also loved the quote about thanking god when that abusive doctor died. It showed me that she wasn't just going to 'forgive', and I don't think she should. I hope she heals and I hope she burns them all to the ground.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block