This is the most ICONIC Quote from Britney.

2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

That was epic, but I think she actually interrupted Laurianne Wright, Jodi’s lawyer, not old crusty Viv.  I could be wrong though.

You are right. Jodi can save face as much as she wants we know she's rotten to the core.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I was at the gym working out and my jaw DROPPED in the middle of my set 

How did you continue to workout during her testimony? I was working and had to drop everything. I was so emotionally thrown that i was in disbelief, not from the allegations but that she finally spoke up for herself and didn't have that nervous speaking voice she has on her IG posts but a clear, firm voice. Then I had to rehear it and got so sad for her. 

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

How did you continue to workout during her testimony? I was working and had to drop everything. I was so emotionally thrown that i was om disbelief, not from the allegations but that she finally spoke up for herself and didn't have that nervous speaking voice she has on her IG posts but a clear, firm voice. Then I had to rehear it and got so sad for her. 

Partially, it motivated me bc I got excited. It also helped my workout go faster bc I was distracted and lowkey kinda on autopilot during.

I still gotta get my own personal things done, even with #FreeBritney. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

How did you continue to workout during her testimony?

Ikr! I was driving home but it takes me around 2 hrs so I had to stop the leaked audio and wait until I get home and really pay attention and focus on what she had to say. The best part to me which really reminded me how badazz the old and real Britney was, is when she literally DRAGGED the LA Court when she said:

"it makes no sense for the state of California to see me with their own 2 eyes making a living for so many people, buying buses and trucks...." 

The anger she put on those words, I immediately was like, this is the Britney we knew, raw, fluent and eloquent, not the robot who says cool and sweet every 3 words :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 4