Britney would destroy the instagram with her bomb *** photoshoots

I know it is feeding the beast , lookin at her candid photos while we clearly know she hates paparazzi . But dang it man!

She’s so photogenic and fine even doing simple out and about stuff.I swear she would destroy Instagram if she would given the professional support the last 13 years… without all the stress, as being free and iconic.

I would like to see her new and cool photoshoots, dolled up looks. Damn you Jamie.. you literally took her spark from her.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNel_k0q6Nl00ybJCK17m

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSewZTsmMLsOTwmIPds8WZ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLJq4WTp48pXileRR5luc

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-2Zhoe6TpcI2Nlvh0jvZ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQueFYEPObYr-xpAoxp6Ck

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9ozBM_BDSw5SFV_KZKcV

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQue_yc5DnJHf8CYNXG49T

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmeDLiBKOwVnnIi1TloE7

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWjGFcKLmt6VnXLP8i2bN

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxrV_sH1b1KqCec0C5OqV

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqL7C5bNBg9S6abveQEt7

• Love 1
Just now, HairFullOfSecrets said:

A lot of the pics u used are post cship tho, including one from 2019.

It’s just a quintessence. I love tons of her new ones too. Pluss I didn’t want to use the ones she clearly hates being photographed. Just wanted to imagine if this stupid con would never happen. The abums, photoshoots, artistic creativity she would bring.

Poor baby trying to survive the last 13 years at the hand of that evil man . :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

1 minute ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

It is what it is bb, we can't change the past just work on the present try to look for a better future.

I can’t wait for her to start her new free life. I’ve never prayed for something this intensely before. Well , praying that evil will never ever touch her again. She deserves the world for real.

• Like 1