Britney was punished for being a rich woman - but will Jamie Spears ever be conserved now that he has money?

Jamie Spears can have a history riddled with alcoholism; relapses; bankruptcy; driving drunk and DUIs; violent behavior leading to restraining orders from his grandchildren; abuse allegations from his wife, daughter, and grandchildren; allegations from a Daily Mailer reporter of Jamie Spears pulling a knife on him and essentially hold him hostage; etc.

Yet nobody cares to put a broke man under a conservatorship. If Britney were neither rich nor a female, this wouldn't have happened to her.

But the tides have turned because Jamie has made bank off Britney, including a cut of POM. Will he be conserved and taken advantage of for his money one day? I know someone whose grandfather suffered such a fate and countless stories are coming to light on similar experiences.

I can't help but wonder if this thought has ever crossed Jamie's mind... :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

LMAO WHAT A PLOT TWIST. BRITNEY SPEARS ACTING AS CONSERVATOR OVER THE PERSON OF MR. SPEARS. USE ALL OF JAMIE'S MONEY TO FIGHT THE BATTLE FOR BRITNEY TO BE REMOVED AND THEN HE IS LEFT BROKE

Britney laughs and moves on with her life and takes her life back and her money