Why is nobody talking about the Transcript of the Day that Bessemer was appointed from November 10th?

Just now, Pawnshop_ said:

Haha we must have been looking right at the same time!!! Lots of interesting things in that transcript. That Surprise Witness went over it on their Twitter account ❤️

I saw it there and then I read it 

• Like 1
Just now, Pawnshop_ said:

Really feels like you know who was trying to stay on board and work their way into working with Bessemer. There are soooooo many conflicts of interest everywhere in this case. 

Exactly :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

That woman really is lunatic :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Haha we must have been looking right at the same time!!! Lots of interesting things in that transcript. That Surprise Witness went over it on their Twitter account ❤️

Guessing the personal manager is Larry?

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, AP4 said:

Guessing the personal manager is Larry?

Yeah that would make the most sense. My guess is the team is/was Cade, Lou, Jeff, Cassie and Larry.

Since that transcript, we know Larry & Lou resigned. Cade has recently spoken out. Nothing from Jeff so far. I wonder what he’s done to help his client from a PR perspective, lots of “close sources” in articles seem to be Team Con spinning BS for their benefit. I wonder who his real client is….

Just read the whole thing.. VERY interesting. Vivian was reaching for dear life. I think she thinks shes hardball when in fact shes not. The amount of times she had to catch up on herself lol. To be fair on Sam though, he actually did sound like he had Britneys best interest at heart. Not entirely sticking up for him, but his responses were well rounded, aggressive, and direct and it sounded like Penny was more here for him than dear ol’ aunt Viv. Lol

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Is this the reason why Project Rose put it as an exhibit? So Penny does have the power to remove Jamie from the conservatorship then. If Penny didn't have Jamie removed by September, I would blow up. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, neverover said:

Is this the reason why Project Rose put it as an exhibit? So Penny does have the power to remove Jamie from the conservatorship then. If Penny didn't have Jamie removed by September, I would blow up. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Good point. Yes, it seems like Judge Penny and The Court can absolutely remove Jamie, at any time. I’ve also seen lawyers bring up that they especially have an obligation to do so when abuse is involved.

Unfortunately it seems like judges are fairly “untouchable” so I think Matthew has to tread lightly with Penny atm. He seems to deliberately thank her in all of his speeches thus far. 

• Love 1

Is Cade her "branding agent" though?

I didn't think CAA dealt with branding...don't they secure television and film deals?

Bryan Spears is closer to her "branding agent" than anything.

Side note...

It had never dawned on my that Cade was on the "inside" of these meetings...I had always thought that he and Britney were just friends.

EDIT: I take that back. After reading up more on CAA, it very well could encompass branding as well.

https://www.caa.com/about-us

• Like 1