If you have a problem with Britney posting topless pics and you don't with ick Jonas grabbing his **** you are an effing hypocrite

Nobody’s arguing about her artistic choices. What’s weird was timing. People (generally gp) is concerned for her. We are already concerned a lot about her. She’s sobbing and dropping bomb after bomb at court but at the mean time she’s posting these overly relaxed photos. It’s like nothing’s wrong .other than that Britney can post whatever she wants to. 
Well there’s another thread about this but team con try to destroy the attention she got after the plea. 
These pictures seems like Britney personally wouldn’t share at a time like this.After mentioning that she had no privacy at that facility and at her home…

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I'm mainly concerned about the cheapness of all "her" Instagram,  I mean it's everything so amateurish, a (semi) professional topless photo would have been so much better.... Daddy should put some cash on it, can't really blame Cassie Britney for doing what she can with her stolen photos..:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

I dont mind it but then again im probably being biased

cause if it were any other popstar, I would think they were trashy

however I guess I love Britney so much that I favor her no matter what.

I will say though that man do they both look SO hot in the pics! :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, W0rk***** said:

2yOs8nV.jpg

I don't think that anyone is having problems with Britney taking pics like that... but many of us are having problem with it because we care for her and want her free and we are scared and afraid that this will be used against her no matter to the fact that others do worse stuff in this unfair world.

• Love 3

Nick is more known in India because he is Priyanka Chopra's husband and very handsome :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

Who is the other women? Looks like someone who is one of the most electrifying performers of all times, whose career achievement stood the test of time :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

9 minutes ago, White Tiger said:

I don't think that no one is having problems with Britney taking pics like that... but many of us are having problem with it because we care for her and want her free and we are scared and afraid that this will be used against her no matter to the fact that others do worse stuff in this unfair world.

How is this going to hold in court? :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, s&m said:

How is this going to hold in court? :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

not in court - but with public's perception. and public perception helped put her in a conservatorship. and public attention is helping her get out of it.

unfortunately people judge her unfairly and those pics are already raising questions about her sanity. which is insane but its the reality; so a lot of people fear that they'll see her as unstable because of this and drop the #freebritney support.

it doesn't make any sense but we cant ignore reality.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Nick is more known in India because he is Priyanka Chopra's husband and very handsome :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

Who is the other women? Looks like someone who is one of the most electrifying performers of all times, whose career achievement stood the test of time :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

Omg her power 👏🏼

• Love 1