Penny you know what to do your honor

3 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

^^ That Surprise Witness went over a bonus transcript that was in the exhibit portion of the petition Matthew filed. This was from November 2020…

Penny is sus AF. $$$$$$

I just made a thread about this :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, s&m said:

I just made a thread about this :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Lots of interesting stuff, right? Was this one previously sealed? I can’t remember. It really shows that, you know who was trying to stay involved..

edit: sorry if I’m getting OT of original thread. 

The court: Thank you, Mr. Nelson. I just want to say, and I appreciate what everybody has had to say this afternoon on the issue of suspending Mr. Spears on the court's own motion today. But I do think that while the code section does allow the court to do that, I am not going to be making an order suspending Mr. Spears today. Obviously, that does not mean that if a petition that's before the court seeking suspension or possible removal that the court wouldn't consider that, so I am not saying that at all. But I do think that for the court to suspend him today, I think is one that should be the subject for another discussion down the road based on a filed petition. I am mindful that I could do that based on the code section, but I don't think that that would be the route that should be taken today. So while I am not granting that request, Mr. Ingham, I'm also saying to you , that doesn't mean I wouldn't consider it or some other remedy such as removal or something like that, at another point. I am just saying today, just based on the issue raised today, I am not going to be doing that.

Source (page 111, on Exhibit D section): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iDcC9GzQtyzhiQ8DqrieW4CA7O6Sf6kg/view

So apparently Brenda Petty have the authority to suspend Jamie Spears as the conservator. The reason she didn't do that on November 10th is because there is no petition submitted for his removal. Now that Project Rose have submitted the petition to remove Jamie, Penny will be crazy if she didn't suspend him for good. Not after the lid blow up and the GP knew how corrupt probate court is. Penny need to choose wisely, to be fair and just, or to join Judge Goetz and her sleeping pills (bet she couldn't sleep after that Farrow article lol).

I think the big showdown will be this September, to remove Junkie Spears and replace him with a legit forensic auditor. We have a small victory in having Rosengart on board. Let's hope for our winning streak in removing Jamie this time. And after that, we will be able to "terminate based on fault" after we track all the money laundered over the 13 years course of the conservatorship. Project Rose will then put this case under criminal court and we will see TMZ video on Jamie, Lou, Wallet, Thoreen dressed up in orange. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Finally a wonderful time to be a Britney stan. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 2